Powerhouse - maybe not so good????

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
new guy on the boards... item was exactly as described, great price, shipped same day as payment.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
I still have not recieved my item from Powerhouse. He has contacted me a few times since with various excuses about why my item hasnt shown. He even provided me with a UPS tracking number stating my item was delivered. Too bad it was to a person in a completely different state. That was on Friday, its now Tuesday and I have still not heard back from the guy. I am very close to opening a paypal dispute.

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
I am trying to open a dispute with paypal, but I really dont know how. their customer service phones arent working either. what kind of rag tag company is that. I sent them an email asking someone to please contact me to try and do what I have to do to attempt to get my money back from this guy. I am close to broadcasting all of my messages that I got from this guy on the forum here so people know what kind on guy that I believe him to be. So in fact chris I have not got that trim piece I thought I was getting ;).

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Interesting... he asked me to paypal as gift. I did not because he was new, I paid the fees to cover my own ass.... maybe that is why I got the parts?

The name on the paypal account is a Doctor in Ormond Beach... 15 year old kids :Banane36:

hope you guys get your chit.

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
he asked me to do the same, so am I now screwed, cause I did send it as a gift. If I have enough money I'll go on down and visit the gentleman myself and see if I can get resolution.

ger87410

How did I get here?
I am trying to open a dispute with paypal, but I really dont know how. their customer service phones arent working either. what kind of rag tag company is that. I sent them an email asking someone to please contact me to try and do what I have to do to attempt to get my money back from this guy. I am close to broadcasting all of my messages that I got from this guy on the forum here so people know what kind on guy that I believe him to be. So in fact chris I have not got that trim piece I thought I was getting ;).

*sigh*
I'd do a 'let me get that for you', but it's probably a bigger pain in the butt then the snicker I'd get is worth.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2076723_dispute-paypal-transaction.html

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
So if I gifted the $ to him per his request as a seller, I am S.O.L. because it will not allow me to start a dispute over an item recieved? I have a friend in homeland security very high up. Im thinking about having him added to the No Fly List as a terrorist. Is that too severe to mess with a guy over 98 dollars. It's practically impossible to get off that list B.T.W.

ger87410

How did I get here?
Never send it as a gift unless it is.

The chances of getting prosecuted for fraud makes the task of putting him on the list not worth the time. Unless of course your objective is to end up behind bars.....

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
No its not fraud, This guy is the fraud. Im just going to make his life uncomfortable for a long time so maybe he learns a lesson. Good things happen to good people and bad things happen to people like him.

No its not fraud, This guy is the fraud. Im just going to make his life uncomfortable for a long time so maybe he learns a lesson. Good things happen to good people and bad things happen to people like him.

i fail to see how "having" someone labeled a terrorist by a government agency in response to said person defrauding a few people out of a relatively small amount of money wouldn't be considered illegal. while i can appreciate your anger it's probably better to do what you can to get your money back and, failing that, chalk it up as a lesson learned. anyway i hope you get your money back and i also hope you don't get yourself into trouble over this.

he is a youngster, for sure.

i cant vouch for his parts business, but he did show up at my house with a stack of hungies and bought my superjet. his mommy drove him! :Banane09: (sorry powerhouse, couldnt resist!)

seems like a nice enough kid! but i did some pretty crazy stuff when i was 15, so i'll stop now.. and he's got some puerto rican in his blood too, so.... :ugh:

he's young, learn him along, teach him the ways!

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
OK ! update item has arrived. It is exactly as advertized. Although his communication has completely sucked. He clearly has alot to learn about how to do a responsible job of selling, etc...
I can say that I am happy with the product I recieved albeit its arrival was quite a bit later than expected. I promise I am not a jerk, and its no longer an issue. I cant say it was the best transaction ever, but I recieved a quality part for a good price. And I had no idea he was 15, not that thats an excuse. But I understand a little better now. No hard feeling, but I'll also use this a lesson learned, to look into whom you are buying parts from a little better. This was my first ever marginal transaction on this site since I joined which is an awful long time ago.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Juan/powerhouse/bigbore has a lot to learn, like not creating new usernames once he's messed up his old one's reputation.

he was at the break last weekend w/ sakis old ski... i'll clue him in next time I see him. I really don't think he's a bad kid if that means anything... Just needs to grow up a bit. He's good friends w/ Rob Merrell (former racer and lawyer who set up the jet ski zones in Daytona) and he puts up w/ him so I know he has to be an ok kid...

attaboy.

at 15 all i could think about was beer and PU$$Y!

good on the little man for getting the ski together and getting out there! :Banane09:

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
And I will admit I acted kind of like a 15 year old in return for his run around, I guess im just as bad :) and I am 36 now and all I still think of is jetskis, beer and Pu$$y.

Top Bottom