Freestyle Pump tunnel of a 155 pump on these flipping skis

piratelife

Frandsen works
Are you sure about the rok r matt? I know jeff (WDK) has one in his. But I'm not sure if it just "bolted right in". I know the op is just talking about pump tunnel. Dose a 155 mm just "bolt in a chan"? Not meaning to thread jack

Matt's photos of his tunnel are really good, I was wondering if I could build up around the pump shoe. It almost looks like a sxr bottom, with a ride plate similar to a Backie Chan. I'll have to figure out the ride plate configuration too. Thanks for the link, Matt.

air blair

you are the reason
he7usumu.jpg
revolver
va6ypu8u.jpg
krash

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Are you sure about the rok r matt? I know jeff (WDK) has one in his. But I'm not sure if it just "bolted right in". I know the op is just talking about pump tunnel. Dose a 155 mm just "bolt in a chan"? Not meaning to thread jack

yeah I am sure about the ROK-R.
The bolt pattern for 144 and 155 pumps is the same. But the diameter of the pump body is obviously different. This is what bolt-in vs non-bolt-in comes down to. Also, the pump shoe for the 155 is a bit larger.
There is probably more to making a 155 and larger work than just making the pump shoe fit. The intake tunnel must feed the larger pump, too.

burton391

in your house
The bolt pattern for 144 and 155 pumps is the same. But the diameter of the pump body is obviously different. This is what bolt-in vs non-bolt-in comes down to. Also, the pump shoe for the 155 is a bit larger.
There is probably more to making a 155 and larger work than just making the pump shoe fit. The intake tunnel must feed the larger pump, too.

But are you sure sure?

piratelife

Frandsen works
I know the bolt pattern is the same matt. But what im asking is what other modifications have to be done if any? Besides the pump shoe. Dose the hull need to be grinded? Dose the plate have to be changed?

Last edited:
You had the ride plate on too? Good to know it bolted right up and everything lined up no worries. I wonder what Jeff's issue was, you guys should've out it in I guess :shrug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom