Freestyle Pump tunnel of a 155 pump on these flipping skis

burton391

in your house
You had the ride plate on too? Good to know it bolted right up and everything lined up no worries. I wonder what Jeff's issue was, you guys should've out it in I guess :shrug:

No I did not have the plate bolted up. I have to run spacers under my plate any way.

burton391

in your house
Matt is sure and I had his 155 bolted into my hull with no modifications needed.
Thats funny. I looked at Jeffs hull in havasu and it did not look like just a simply bolt in. Also talked with him a bit about it.[/QUOTE]

Why dont you speak up then? What did he say? What modification were made to his hull in havasu? Is he your bff?

Spacers? Does your steering nozzle hit or is it the pump?They are close for sure. I was unable to look at the pump install and did not speak at length with Jeff about it. I believe he had to modify the rideplate and I remember him saying that it took some work that was unexpected. Really odd that yours went in and lined up without issue. I'm sure he has it resolved now.

burton391

in your house
Spacers? Does your steering nozzle hit or is it the pump?They are close for sure. I was unable to look at the pump install and did not speak at length with Jeff about it. I believe he had to modify the rideplate and I remember him saying that it took some work that was unexpected. Really odd that yours went in and lined up without issue. I'm sure he has it resolved now.

Just didnt like how it lined up on the bottom of the hull. More of my ocd then anything. Im starting to remember why I dont get on here much anymore. What rok did he bring?

Last edited:
Gary's hull in his avatar was motoman96's when the rokr's came out. 1200 and it only had a 148, that 148 is now in deftons chan. I can't afford a 155 so I can't tell if it fits in anything lol.

Top Bottom