Quebec Jet Crew B.O.B. Built pics..........Hurricane built !

Tommygunz

Team PHP
So when are you suppose to get your hulls? I thought you had said that you had 5 of em comin before Christmas? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Would love to see close up pics of detail work once its in your hands

Yes for sure
So when are you suppose to get your hulls? I thought you had said that you had 5 of em comin before Christmas? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

You are right, but I sold a BOB at a dude in Goose Bay, Labrador and D accept to add a 6th hull to my order. Do I have to tell you how FANTASTIC is the customer with Big D, service is awesome at the Ski Clinic !!! A++++++++++++++

Im suppose to have all the hulls in my hand in the 2th week of january

Last edited:

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
cool j'avais pas tilté tu parle français , ami francophone, c'est tellement rare sur Xh2o hahahaha

Je m'adaptais au site, ahahahah, les vagues sont telles belles dans votre coin ? Je vais a la X slide Jet Zone la semaine prochaine voir Fab, j'aimerais bien aller vous voir comme prochaine destination ! N'hésitez pas a me contacter pour koi que ce soit.

Vous êtes sur facebook, donne moi votre lien par message privé. Aux plaisirs, Rémi.

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Ray, the video of the 30 Backflips, is that the same ski, same rider, throughout the summer? No engine modifications or anything like that?

YES, exactly. We made the video to see the progression of me(loll). I bought this BOB for me in my frist BOB order. I received the hull in june 2011 and start to rode it in july 2011. I sold it on the end of september. I rode it 2 months and half and filmed those vids. Before that i was riding a SJ RN 99 with all the mods for the 701(same engine-pump-pipe-elec-etc as in the BOB). I sold that black BOB(glass) to go Carbon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom