Quebec Jet Crew B.O.B. Built pics..........Hurricane built !

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Damn nice lookin skis Remi!!! Too bad we weren't close by- we could compare builds and get you set up with a Powerhouse motor.......just wait till the monster is done:)

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Wow that black and silver combo is sickkkk!

Thanks man ! The orignal color was anodized red and last summer i rode another red pole who was pink two month later, I decided to get it powder coat chrome to match my crank case and FW cover!

Damn nice lookin skis Remi!!! Too bad we weren't close by- we could compare builds and get you set up with a Powerhouse motor.......just wait till the monster is done:)

We are just at 20hours in car to each other...lolll.....maybe this summer....do you plan to be at the nationals in Ontario ??

Here you go !! I tried different flash option to let you see the finish of the hull of the visual carbon retail at 6k. It weight 78lbs with hood, turf, hood latch and pump shoe. I will post more pics of the others hull tomorrow.

If someone want to see a picture of a specific area of the hull, just ask it !
View attachment 172001View attachment 172002View attachment 172003View attachment 172004View attachment 172005View attachment 172006View attachment 172007View attachment 172008View attachment 172009

I love the carbon with the blue camo look, very sick!!!

Tommygunz

Team PHP
We are just at 20hours in car to each other...lolll.....maybe this summer....do you plan to be at the nationals in Ontario ??[/QUOTE]

We haven't made any plans yet for the season but we never rule anything out:) You should bring those hulls down and break em in with us........ we're still ridin yet:)..........

Top Bottom