Freestyle RAFP - Riders Against Fist Pumping

the "ooohhhhhhhh face" is much worse than the fist pump.

sorry to jason for using him... love the guy, but he does a mean "ooooohhhh face" ha

attachment.php

Last edited:

98gti

C@R H@ul3R
The stupid hand and arm gestures have always seemed douchey no matter what is going, to me it says "hey im a bad a$$ on this here machine, but once I get off of it im nothing just like the rest of you, so please applaude me"

I dunno what the fascination with grown men being obsessed with what others wear, and how they act on a ski. Sure seems to be a lot of haters and homophobes into jet skis man.

What about all the MX dudes? They fist pump after everything. So do football players, and thats a team sport. Who cares, its done all the time

Both the dudes posted above in the pics need to eat something, if your only doing tricks on a ski because you weigh 90 lbs and are anemic, and your forearm matches your bicep, theres a problem.

Last edited:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
I dunno what the fascination with grown men being obsessed with what others wear, and how they act on a ski. Sure seems to be a lot of haters and homophobes into jet skis man.

What about all the MX dudes? They fist pump after everything. So do football players, and thats a team sport. Who cares, its done all the time

Both the dudes posted above in the pics need to eat something, if your only doing tricks on a ski because you weigh 90 lbs and are anemic, and your forearm matches your bicep, theres a problem.

Pot, meet Kettle.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple

I think we're all having great fun here man! Enjoy the ride

this is just toooo funny... Where can I sign up for the RAFP?

Do I need to get shirts and stickers made up?

Being a football fan I knew a comparison would come up to other sports. There is a difference between a subconcious and concious celebration. when you do something cool and punch the air because your pumped its different that holding your arm up every five seconds asking the crowd to tell you how great you are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom