Freestyle RAFP - Riders Against Fist Pumping

I like the guy at the end...

"We're going to go to greyland!...then we're going to go to surf slam!.....then we're going to go to world finals!..........BEEEEYYYAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all about the surf!
Yeah haven't you guys heard of Malones latest sales pitch? He will personally teach you advanced fist pumping techniques with the purchase of every new EME hull!!!

motoman96

Banned
Yeah haven't you guys heard of Malones latest sales pitch? He will personally teach you advanced fist pumping techniques with the purchase of every new EME hull!!!

Seems like his customers are fist pumping cause the product he sends out doesn't run and his willing to rectify the situation is non existent.

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
I'll try to record the number of pumps per rider. Gather some statistics. Crunch some numbers. Get an average. See if there's any correlation between pumps per ride and rider hometown/homestate/homecountry, hull type, apparent skill, placement.

Glad it got bumped - I missed it first time around.
I think that dam stupid duck face that so many women make should also get the Riders Against treatment...chick douchery.

Should get a count on that too...

I'll try to record the number of pumps per rider. Gather some statistics. Crunch some numbers. Get an average. See if there's any correlation between pumps per ride and rider hometown/homestate/homecountry, hull type, apparent skill, placement.

We 100% need a google spreedsheet on this. All stated catogories are perfectly relevant but one that went unmentioned is score/ranking in worlds. I would love to see if the fist pump(s) has a correlation to actually judgement and scoring.

On a side note I can't believe this came back from the dead. I wish I followed through with the RAFP swag. Im not good at following through on anything including my lackluster fist pump.

Will

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
K question... what qualifies as a fist pump? Does an up placed hand presented as if I'm displaying a beautiful set of diamond earing on the price is right count?

Top Bottom