Rager Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Pancake

Beach Bunny
If seaside will not issue a permit this year, how is that Joann's fault??? Didnt Guiness already say that the dirt lot that has been used in the past has been sold and cannot be used?? Wouldnt that make it impossible for that location??

Why are we still pushing the issue?

someone needs to lock this.....

all this thread has done is turn into a pissing match between people that have been long time friends.

chit happens move on and look forward to the next ride

P

PancakePete

someone needs to lock this.....

all this thread has done is turn into a pissing match between people that have been long time friends.

chit happens move on and look forward to the next ride

Ya your right... But what kills me is that, Bla bla... I am stoping.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Personally I prefer freerides to be just that........free........ find a location where you can just load your ski's in and ride...........no permits, not dinners, no competitions, no raffles........ notta......... just hang out, camp, go to dinner somehwere........ only expense is your own........

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Hey saki i didnt know you still wanted to race me. Name when and its on! :highhorse:

Hey Edwin, I have seen this pretty lady run.......... you aint got a snowballs chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially if pete is in front of her with her credit cards!!!!!:spankme::spankme::spankme::smashfreakB::smashfreakB::smashfreakB::Banane26::Banane26::Banane26::shocked::shocked::pokey::pokey::pokey::pokey::pokey:

P

PancakePete

Hey Edwin, I have seen this pretty lady run.......... you aint got a snowballs chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially if pete is in front of her with her credit cards!!!!!:spankme::spankme::spankme::smashfreakB::smashfreakB::smashfreakB::Banane26::Banane26::Banane26::shocked::shocked::pokey::pokey::pokey::pokey::pokey:

:18::18::18::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha:

P

PancakePete

outlaw ride at corson's sept 8th and 9th

All this lit a fire for me...

I am working on it, and will post later today.

I got some stuff cookin ! :biggthumpup:

Just need to be respectful of other freeride dates and havasu.

I dont want to go weekend before Freestyle fest. But that might
be our only option... I should of done something sooner.

Probly going to be a Barnegat light ride on sat. then
Party at 24/7 and then river ride on sunday...
At least that is what the best option I can think of !:biggthumpup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom