Retire from this sport=NO!

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
:no: He squats!
He might roll-over too if you give him more attention (or at least post-up a staged pic for some more :rolleyes:)!

http://www.isnare.com/?aid=379794&ca=Pets

:haha: :tapedshut: :haha: :tapedshut:

(positive attitude this time around…that has to be at least 70% of the battle always recall. :fing02:)

Oh WOW You really don't need to attempt be so cool and aware of all the knowledge in the world. Give him a break he has done nothing to you. I actually have never seen or read any articles of your great success in the surf riding topic or anything else for that matter. Hug's Now go ahead and write a 1 page article putting me in my place.Respectfully Thank's

SuziQ

Banned
Oh WOW You really don't need to attempt be so cool and aware of all the knowledge in the world. Give him a break he has done nothing to you. I actually have never seen or read any articles of your great success in the surf riding topic or anything else for that matter. Hug's Now go ahead and write a 1 page article putting me in my place.Respectfully Thank's

Although funny sarcasm, I believed this to be true:

...he's hell to live with when he's in "regret" mode...

Moto - Crab is understandably in regret mode currently. I learned in Pismo how negative he has the potential to become when in regret mode, and that does not benefit him at all, or anyone within this network...it even slows his healing. Offering various forms of positive encouragement was not successful in the least. I learned that when he complains, that diverting him is beneficial. These are my opinions based on personal experience. You may not personally agree with them (nor my humor regarding his complaints of pain), and you obviously have misunderstood my intent…which is to get him out of this thread and to begin focusing on positive things in his life. If you have compassion for him, you will assist him to focus on other positive things in his life right now, in my personal opinion. My form of inspiration to be positive may be something which you can not understand in this instance.

StandupEd

Eddie would Tow
Crab, sorry your feeling down. Its normal. You’ll be back it will just take time. I started big vert skateboarding again at 45 after a 20 year lapse, broke my shoulder badly at 48 and thought that was the end. It just takes longer to heal, both physically and mentaly. You just have to dial it back. It’s just like Dirty Harry say’s “a man’s gotta know his limits”….The guys I feel real sorry for are the ones that mess up their backs. Not so easy to fix. Cheers Bro

CarFanatic

Fiberglassing Newb
I haven't broken anything like you, but seems like every time I go out and ride my lower back kills me for days after wards.. I thought about selling my ski to get a 09 aswell.

Air Gramps

Air Gramps
Don't visit here much....but retirement for injury?

I'm not ready to go out yet.......and if you look at the bottom left screw, I already broke that one in half :bad3:

file.php

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
That's what happens when you go to bed at 7:00PM. Old age has it's advantages. Out of the water, straight to bed. ;)

My dad once told me "You gotta be tough to get old" Well I know some tough old bastards, "its all in your head" another buddy once told me as he played soccer all out with a broken knee cap..."Just have fun" is what The Cap'n once told me : )
Moral being I think we all know its about having fun and doing what your fit to do. If you wanna ride till your 70 you probably could, just not being ridin surf a whole lot : ) I know I am still young and want to be inverted but I still bounce when I land, if you catch my drift. Keep being positive, were all just a big family out to have fun!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
My dad once told me "You gotta be tough to get old" Well I know some tough old bastards, "its all in your head" another buddy once told me as he played soccer all out with a broken knee cap..."Just have fun" is what The Cap'n once told me : )
Moral being I think we all know its about having fun and doing what your fit to do. If you wanna ride till your 70 you probably could, just not being ridin surf a whole lot : ) I know I am still young and want to be inverted but I still bounce when I land, if you catch my drift. Keep being positive, were all just a big family out to have fun!
The most I will be able to do now is some stabs in the surf, but its all good and I really don't want the down time from being hurt. See you in the fall when we get to trade a few waves...

Top Bottom