Shiny:bling:
REvBuild004-1.jpg

REvBuild003-1.jpg

REvBuild002-1.jpg

REvBuild001-1.jpg

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
nice, just remember the fire extinguisher mod if you are going to carry it under the hood . . . . :shhh:

fill the nozzle with epoxy or crazy glue!:bigok:

you dont want that dry chemical going off
and flooding and killing your motor!:dead:

ovreagr

damaged goods
Damn, looking good!!

...and my ski better still have them, sneaky bastard! :sneaky:

Are you going to be around this weekend? I'll try to make it out there and see that badboy! Plus I have a sticker for that "other" white ski in your garage. Damn copycat.

:Banane35:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Nice bro, I was thinking about the same type set up for the F/E in my REV, but I guees I will wait for a ticket LOL

Make sure you make a pattern for EACH SIDE on the tuf cuz they dayum sho ait the same. Right side is 1/2" longer at front, not visible until you try and turf it. Its kinda crazy, but not a problem.

WDKfan

Workin too much
I got the motor and pump installed and lined up today:headbang: I should be able to get the electrics mounted, fuel tank and the exhaust installed tomarrow then I'll be waiting on fuel and water lines and the turf :fing02: Hopefully I'll be done with it by next weekend. Then all I will need to do is talk to my buddy's wrap guy :sneaky:
REvBuild001.jpg

REvBuild004.jpg

Last edited:

WDKfan

Workin too much
I got the fuel tank mod done today. My new fuel line came too, all I have to do now is mount the exhaust and put in the new fuel line and the thriough hull fittings then turf:brap::Banane09::headbang:
REvBuild001-3.jpg

REvBuild003-3.jpg

REvBuild002-3.jpg

REvBuild005-2.jpg

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
thanks got accusteer last friday shiney and new where did you get fuel pickup u r doing a great job bring it to daytona thanks again for helping me out on part i had superjet for 14 years nothing like yours u lucky guy

WDKfan

Workin too much
it is a stock filler neck with some brass fittings on it, I sanded the the barb off the end and it just happened to fit insude the neck on the tank perfect:biggthumpup:

Top Bottom