REV Build

WDKfan

Workin too much
I drilled the holes small then used the taper on the brass elbows to my advantage, so currently no goo (I was thinking either CA or 5200 if needed) to seal the brass to the plastic. the pickups are 1/4 in brass tube with some fuel line on the bottom of the tubes. I'll try to remember to post up the part bag #'s for lowes tomarrow, I kept the bags for this reason:bigok:

WDKfan

Workin too much
here are the part #'s they can be found in the brass fitting section at lowes:
A-197 Hose barb adapter 2 needed
A-738 pipe hex bushing 2 needed
A-29 Ander-Lign Compression Elbow 2 needed

Alos needed 3ft piect of 1/4in brass tube which can be found at most hobby shops

some fuel line for the bottom of the pickups

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
i love the sounds of two strokes i have had two stroke toys for over 30 years nothing better than a yamaha 2 stroke i am going to do the same fuel pickup to internal x2 build you are very smart young man, thanks for info

WDKfan

Workin too much
Thanks, but I cant take all the credit for this mod I got the idea from some of the other members on here and made it work how I needed it to for the REV :biggthumpup:

Last edited:

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
through some turf on the bottom of your shoes and drop that baby in!!!

gotta have the camera rolling for the first 5mins of it hitting the water

WDKfan

Workin too much
most of the turf is done now all that I have to do is wrap up a few odds and ends :Banane09::headbang:
REvBuild001-4.jpg

REvBuild003-4.jpg

REvBuild004-4.jpg

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
looking at those pic doesent seem like the lakes getting any better

and Damn you look cold, cant wait to try it :D

PS: how far does the person to your left need to be w/o being sprayed by the pisser, might wanna 45 that down into the water instead of up

Wow nice ski,

so wats the advantage of the new fuel lines over the stock ones? Other than they look about 10X better.

Top Bottom