Other Ripoff alert two superjets stolen from my house in laughlin nevada last nite..help

Status
Not open for further replies.

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
I am @ police now
me7u4abe.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

LVMPD? I figured you would of gone thru Bullhead City police, not Las Vegas police.
It sounds like everything is going to work out pretty good on your end, except for the damaged ski.

What shop was the skis seen at? It just seems to strange!!!!! Not saying he was involved but very odd. How did he know you weren't just pulling a fast one over on him. Unless he knew for sure the skis were stolen.

Okay I'm done with drama. I got my skis back thanks for listening guys.

Drama?????? This story just got stranger. We are trying to get all the facts and you make it seem like we are bugging you. I knkw it sounds cold and sorry but we according to you helped you get them back and are only giving us a small part of the story. Was this all made up?

This is the most &^$^$@# up thread (iin moore wayz then 1 if u get mi drifting) I have read since joining this site and something smells very fishy.

WTF sums this story up....

What "suspect" would admit to how the ski ran?

The good guy admitted him and his buddy rode the ski. They did not know it was hot and were gonna buy it for 1500. But thief wanted more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom