Rise of the Tide Official Trailer has Been Released

Hypnotic Films

Attain Media
Thanks stan.... and thanks to every one that came out to the screening in havasu... the Real Deal Premier Party will be in Pismo Saturday night at the FreeRide .... It is going to be a good time !!!

Still $56 to ship :(

Hey guy's,
If you want to pre order the DVD Rise of the tide and if your out of the United States. You’re going to need to e-mail me and tell me what you want. For some reason when non US residents try and order it gives you a huge amount in shipping. When I log in and enter addresses it tells me that shipping should be like 12$ but then you guy’s try and order it, it gives you a much higher amount. We don’t know why, its doing this. On our end it says its working fine. So, all I can do is have international orders e mail me directly at kyla@liquidmilitia.com tell me what you want I will then send you a PayPal invoice with the correct shipping and total. I can also take Credit Cards//Debit Cards over the phone or through Skype. Our Skype name is: liquid militia

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
Hey guy's,
If you want to pre order the DVD Rise of the tide and if your out of the United States. You’re going to need to e-mail me and tell me what you want. For some reason when non US residents try and order it gives you a huge amount in shipping. When I log in and enter addresses it tells me that shipping should be like 12$ but then you guy’s try and order it, it gives you a much higher amount. We don’t know why, its doing this. On our end it says its working fine. So, all I can do is have international orders e mail me directly at kyla@liquidmilitia.com tell me what you want I will then send you a PayPal invoice with the correct shipping and total. I can also take Credit Cards//Debit Cards over the phone or through Skype. Our Skype name is: liquid militia

just emailed as i wasnt keen on the $57 shipping

dvd looks sick

Top Bottom