Rise of the Tide Official Trailer has Been Released

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
did the same.... waiting on paypal invoice... been 4 days now....:rolleyes:

They just plan wont return my emails or pm's, why run a bussiness if you don't want to sell to your customers

chill out guys there super frekin busy trying to all theses things shipped out, i can barely get ahold of them there so swamped. just give them a lil more time instead of starting to jump on them:Banane57: :beerchug:

OK I have replied back to every e-mail regarding the DVD that I am aware of. And returned 1 phone message we got about the DVD. I sent a bunch of invoices to people through Pay Pal today all the international people.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS!!! We just received the DVD's March 19th and have been shipping 40-60 DVD's a day. CRAZY!!! We are shipping in order that the DVD’s where pre ordered.

Everyone who purchased a DVD on our web site will get a tracking number, that tracking number will be sent to the e-mail you used when you purchased the DVD. So, check your SPAM. If you have not received any tracking that's because your DVD has not been shipped yet. We only have 2 people doing everything so hang tight we are doing the best we can.

Like I said if you have any questions e mail me kyla@liquidmilitia.com yes it might take me a few days to reply back I get hundreds of e mails every day. The DVD’s shipping out are our PRIORITY right now we are getting them out as fast as possible.

- QuickStyle Motorsports in Ontario Ca, has some in stock hit them up
- Hot Products just received a shipment
- And soon N&C Jet Ski in the UK will have some

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ORDERED!! WE appreciate it. This DVD is for you guy's.... BIG THANKS TO Bryant Lambert for taking this on and nailing it!!

They just plan wont return my emails or pm's, why run a bussiness if you don't want to sell to your customers

LMFAO!! I do want to sell to my customers but I have to get the customers who have been in line first then work my way down the list. That's all I have been doing for the last 2 weeks. Everything should be good now. I don't come on X every day either to check my pm's sorry....

LMFAO!! I do want to sell to my customers but I have to get the customers who have been in line first then work my way down the list. That's all I have been doing for the last 2 weeks. Everything should be good now. I don't come on X every day either to check my pm's sorry....
Got your pm, the problem is I've sent you guys a few different emails over that last month and not one was ever returned

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS!!! We just received the DVD's March 19th and have been shipping 40-60 DVD's a day. CRAZY!!! We are shipping in order that the DVD’s where pre ordered.

Like I said if you have any questions e mail me kyla@liquidmilitia.com yes it might take me a few days to reply back I get hundreds of e mails every day. The DVD’s shipping out are our PRIORITY right now we are getting them out as fast as possible.

Got your pm, the problem is I've sent you guys a few different emails over that last month and not one was ever returned

that explains that. there swamped man.:pancake:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
You guys must have busted azz and got caught up on shipping. I ordered mine yesterday and got the shipping notice last night. Awesome effort and I can't wait to watch it.

Top Bottom