Custom/Hybrid rok-r ride reviews please.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Probably the same with a PFP and the resonator. That's not a hull problem, rather a pipe (or lack of waterbox) problem.

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
That large species was me. I love that hull. It is tiny so I def felt out of place on it, especially stepping off the KDX which is a lot larger. Def couldnt do much in the height department but mainly because i was going over instead of up. That just takes time.

The ROK-R is awesome. He deserve credit for building a rideable skateboard.

i know someone who rode one at worlds(very well known on the boards) just said it was nothing special just a short ski. on that note jeff is a true POS there are plenty of other hard working honest hull builders to support. just my opinion and personal experiences

deftons56

Brian
i know someone who rode one at worlds(very well known on the boards) just said it was nothing special just a short ski. on that note jeff is a true POS there are plenty of other hard working honest hull builders to support. just my opinion and personal experiences
I know someone that heard that his friends freind told his mom that he liked it.

That large species was me. I love that hull. It is tiny so I def felt out of place on it, especially stepping off the KDX which is a lot larger. Def couldnt do much in the height department but mainly because i was going over instead of up. That just takes time.

The ROK-R is awesome. He deserve credit for building a rideable skateboard.

rideable skateboard?

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Nice vid Jeff. Backflipping a 61X 701 limmitted is no easy feat.. Nice work Mike and Jeff.
It looks a little tippy with big Mike on it but what MINI hull wouldnt I guess.

The deal comment on this thread is retarded IMO. When and if you get parts from Jeff they are at a VERY REASONABLE price as compared to the rest of the market.
Quality is equal IMO as well. Too bad its not gonna be easy to get them LOL, If it were everyone would have them though.

Top Bottom