ROLL CALL for the FALL Carolina Beach Freeride!!!

the bathrooms arent that bad if worst comes to worst. there are tons of hotels motels on carolina beach avenue north which runs about 2 miles from freeman park. should have a decent amount of people out there!

Do FISH use a PLASTIC POO PALACE.... NO... THEN ME EITHER MY ancestors were fish so its totally OK. Naturally I will be there. Are there Light Weight Hulls Coming BOB Superfreak KDX RICKETer or Trinity.

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Will have T-Shirts for sale at the Freeride, and they are looking pretty sweet! Super Cheap 10 bucks a piece! Attached is a proof. And yes I know they spelled Freeman wrong, it's already been fixed.

Taking orders for shirts now! Shoot me a message! Sizes S,M,L,XL

Attachments

• CarolinaFreeride.jpg
    CarolinaFreeride.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 30

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
the bathrooms arent that bad if worst comes to worst. there are tons of hotels motels on carolina beach avenue north which runs about 2 miles from freeman park. should have a decent amount of people out there!

No biggie for me to camp. We booked a room at the beach house inn.
To bad you cant lauch from the hotel!

shirts

Will have T-Shirts for sale at the Freeride, and they are looking pretty sweet! Super Cheap 10 bucks a piece! Attached is a proof. And yes I know they spelled Freeman wrong, it's already been fixed.

Taking orders for shirts now! Shoot me a message! Sizes S,M,L,XL

You better get some fat boy shirts we all cant wear slim fit T-Shirts and Skinny jeans! HAHA

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
I've realized that I should have ordered bigger sizes... Will try and fix this. Otherwise I'll hold onto a XL for ya Clayton.

UPDATE: Should be able to get more XL and XXL sizes, but they will be a white shirt instead of red due to time constraints.

Last edited:

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Announcement: BLU Energy Drink Company and their hot promotional girls will be there all day Friday and Saturday handing out free products and drinks!

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
wai wut? Why are there shirts in the roll call thread? kinda defeated the purpose but oh well, just alittle confusing now.

Anyone have a secure place to keep a trailer?? I would be glad to pay if need be.
We will prob drive all night thurs to arrive fri morning sometime.

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Ashby yea the roll call thread is kinda screwed up now lol.

Wrighteous how big of a trailer? You can keep trailers at the boat ramp but a car has to stay attached to it. My house is like 30 mins away from the freeride. Clayton MIGHT have parking for a trailer a bit closer.

Anyone have a secure place to keep a trailer?? I would be glad to pay if need be.
We will prob drive all night thurs to arrive fri morning sometime.

Last year we were able to leave our trailer in a lot on the right just before you get to the beach entrance for the weekend. We were directed there by the beach patrol working the beach entrance. I don't think we even had to pay! Just locked it and left it. We would check on it each day if we left for McDonalds or something. If you for some reason don't take your truck on the beach, the boat ramp on the river will let u leave your truck (ATTACHED to you trailer) in their parking lot. You just have to get your gear to the beach first then ride over.

Edit: didn't read above post^^

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Hey Seth the actual beach police told you to leave trailers in a lot near there??? Shoot me some details so I can let everyone else know or post something about it for people to see on FB and here.

Ashby yea the roll call thread is kinda screwed up now lol.

Wrighteous how big of a trailer? You can keep trailers at the boat ramp but a car has to stay attached to it. My house is like 30 mins away from the freeride. Clayton MIGHT have parking for a trailer a bit closer.

My house is about 15 mins fom the beach. If somebody needs to park a trailer P.M me.

Me and a buddy might come down there....if somebody could pm.me more info that would be great.....wondering how to get the skis on the beach....thanks

mightymighty2stroke

I'd rather be on the lake
Calling out the PCM crew... Tell Alvin and Biggin to come out! There's always another LS to tube and more welding to be done.... Only two Carolina beach freerides a year. Wyatt may come out if he's back from Tahiti in time...

Almost all of our crew is gone to Hot Rod drag week until next weekend, so they won't be back in time. That's too bad because doing the deuce thing and splitting food/cooking with 20 people is an awesome way to go!!

I'm highly considering coming, if I do I'll just be by myself, so I will need someone to ride with in case I decide to sink another ski!! I just have to see how work goes this week, we've been pulling a lot of 12-13 hour days and sometime weekends...if things go smoothly I may just leave super early sat morning and head on down.

Me and a buddy might come down there....if somebody could pm.me more info that would be great.....wondering how to get the skis on the beach....thanks

I just put mine in the bed of the truck!

Top Bottom