Roll Call - Pismo Sand Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett

-------------
we know what you drive :rolleyes:..lax on satuday??ouch better leave early..?

i dont think ive posted pics of my truck... yeah i gotta take heidi to the airport.shes goin to jolly ol england to visit family. i think lax but hopefully san jose(alot faster drive)

W

wydopen

i dont think ive posted pics of my truck... yeah i gotta take heidi to the airport.shes goin to jolly ol england to visit family. i think lax but hopefully san jose(alot faster drive)

i was referring to the usual crew...yea san jose would be alot better

Cuong!!! Give me a call when you get a chance, I sank my phone and lost all my numbers.

Hey...when is everyone showing up.

Jared and I will be there in my big azz white hauler on Thurday afternoon more than likely.

2ride

Enjoy Life...
Cuong!!! Give me a call when you get a chance, I sank my phone and lost all my numbers.

Hey...when is everyone showing up.

Jared and I will be there in my big azz white hauler on Thurday afternoon more than likely.

That's what you get for living on a boat...I'll call you tomorrow, or my number is 925 413 5458, I'll be there thursday morning in my toy hauler....

Cuong.

Infamy...you mind if I take a little ride on your FX?

Jared and I will probably be in the afternoon of the 19th...

And Norcal...we are gonna have to get you in the water, you ride my ski if you want.

Cuong, thanks for the number!

W

wydopen

Infamy...you mind if I take a little ride on your FX?

Jared and I will probably be in the afternoon of the 19th...

And Norcal...we are gonna have to get you in the water, you ride my ski if you want.

Cuong, thanks for the number!

hey ross if you got room for eddies square ill bring you your new fx project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom