ROLL CALL, Who is in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the ski running tonight. I am starting to get all psyched up to get wet... And about the boat... I spent all old ski money on a 22.6 footer

Cubic foot that is

nice fridge.

what are you wearing?

I sold my seapoo and I was going to buy a boat... then the next day this fridge thing crapps out. So I bought this instead. Hell who needs a boat anyway... I have 1 ski that runs....

And speaking of running... 850 cc's of power with a modified limited "B" pipe a TDR waterbox and front exhaust... Can you hear that........ you will!!! I might get ran off of the lake. It wasn't so bad last year with that center bleed pipe but this year it RINGS and so does your ears when you start it in the garage

And Lou: I have one that you can use. I will be down from your house at Barns hospital from Monday night until Wednesday afternoon. I can bring it with my if you need it. You'll have to come pick it up.

Last edited:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Hey speedfreak sounds good I work next to Barns. I need to be pretty accurate Paul is sending some domes and my very tired push on reads 175 per. I think keeping it in the car last summer is the reason it starts at 50 psi!

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
I have no idea how it sounds to you.

I can somewhat visualize how it sounds to the people that know me, past that I run out of guesses...

just an off chance assumption here, you dont get ALL the jokes you read do you?

:scratchchin:

do you have any idea how gay that sounds?
:smlove2: :dance::dance:

Last edited:
Lou, sorry I didn't check this thread before I left. I am sitting here in the waiting room playing on Angles new laptop. I you will have to borrow marks for the time being. I can bring it with my next time I am in the city but I don't know when that will be.

I will let you all know how everything goes up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom