Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
b299f6a2d8b9080109b4cc2c8390d170.jpg

Got my retriever today.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I can't decide on turf, especially with the new molded diamond colors. I'm thinking black on the bottom of the tray and footholds, red everywhere else. Whatdya all think? I'm not worried about fading.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Or maybe white molded diamond on the rails and sides of the tray and chinpad. That could look amazing too.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
White could look hella sexy on the chinpad rails, sides of the tray and on the adjustable footholds, with black Diamond on the tray. Wouldn't get dirty if I used those places.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
It's 40$ cheaper a sheet compared to two tone... That's a big difference, especially since it'll last longer.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
At the moment I have 20$ in my checking account so I can't order turf.. I gotta either sell some parts or pickup some hours at the shop and make some moola on the weekends. Or I'll just drop out of school and become a stripper. That might work too.

I've had black and yellow and it faded really bad. Looked Bad. I have solid white turf on my chan now and it hasn't faded at all, just gets a lol dirty but it's easy to clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom