Ross Champion - The first person in the USA to own a FP1

Sharky

www.fpjetskis.com
I am happy to announce that ross champion will be riding a FP1 jet ski hull. I am sure Ross will have fun on this ski and will help me further develop my hulls in the future and we will see more of them in the USA this year, his ski should be out there in June.

Cheers
Peter Mcloughlin
www.fpjetskis.com

P1000334.jpg

jetkid

Paul Lambers
NICE!!! Also not surprised by this. I think this hull looks the best for free ride/surf riding. I hope to try one out this year!! Congrats Ross!

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
sick. This is the way I would lean over a rickter or freak I think. I like the way a RN/SN rides too much. Still has that old school feel but with some new school additions. No reason for a flatwater boat in the surf IMO. Unless you only get 1-2 footers all year.

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
AWESOME!! I have read up on these hulls on your web site and have admired them for a while. Will be glad to see them here in the states and I bet they will catch on quick and take off like the footrocket did. Would love to own one someday myself...it's always nice to dream.

Hey Guys...thanks for the kind words.

I'm really excited to get this boat together. Pete and I have know each other for a long time now, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for him. He first talked to me about his idea for a new hull back in 2010 and his progress up to this point is really impressive. I really like his whole approach to building these boats and riding in general.

I haven't had the chance to ride one yet, so I'm not going to on about what I think it will do. But I have had some quite extensive conversations with Pete about the hull and I can say that I'm pretty confident this FP1 hull was basically tailor made for me and how I like to ride. However this is just the beginning, and our plan is to work closely together to continue the development of this hull for years to come.

I don't really plan on competing anymore, but I have been training hard again, and I still have a lot that I hope to accomplish riding wise...I just needed to step back for a while to get my business life on track.

I'm really looking forward to the next step in my riding career (man that sounds pretentious) but I've got some stuff in the works that should be pretty cool.

As soon as this boat is ready it will be available for anyone to ride.

I'm really excited to get this boat together. Pete and I have know each other for a long time now, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for him. He first talked to me about his idea for a new hull back in 2010 and his progress up to this point is really impressive. I really like his whole approach to building these boats and riding in general.

I haven't had the chance to ride one yet, so I'm not going to on about what I think it will do. But I have had some quite extensive conversations with Pete about the hull and I can say that I'm pretty confident this FP1 hull was basically tailor made for me and how I like to ride. However this is just the beginning, and our plan is to work closely together to continue the development of this hull for years to come.

I don't really plan on competing anymore, but I have been training hard again, and I still have a lot that I hope to accomplish riding wise...I just needed to step back for a while to get my business life on track.

I'm really looking forward to the next step in my riding career (man that sounds pretentious) but I've got some stuff in the works that should be pretty cool.

As soon as this boat is ready it will be available for anyone to ride.

Congrats Ross glad your riding again look forward to meeting you Charlie H has told me lots of kind words about you..

Ross you couldnt sound pretentious if you tried..lol Stoked to hear you are gettin this hull,the fp1 and jb1 are prolly the 2 best surf hulls in the world today,I would love to get a back to back ride between the 2. Looking forward to seeing what you can do on this setup

Top Bottom