On its own

attachment.php

attachment.php

on a SXR

attachment.php

attachment.php

chriselmore_1

high on resin
I think your joking because the RRP is made in Canada :)
hence the "lol"The atp does look nice but i just don't like the bent tubes. I like the raked steering mount better. straight tubes allow for more adjusyability in length. Allthough they're complete ripoffs.... the bun and titan poles look really nice also

Last edited:

gc4

I'd be lost without the x
i don't think they care about that link, i posted the link in post#7 lol

I've gone through it, I was just hoping more riders with ATP poles (or really any tubed pole) would throw in. Get a nice big single thread going with tube pole pics. The designs are very similar so it really just comes down to aesthetics and personal preference. Pictures of poles on ski's help out a lot with that.

Last edited:

Fro Diesel

creative control
I am all in on that Titan pole or an atp once I figure my chit out. I really don't care for an xmetal pole or a heavy rrp. both suck compared to a cold fusioned shortened stocker. Poles should help right the ski. I have seen many sj builds act terrible in the surf. A combo of scupper and an aftermarket pole....wow all that money you spent just to watch your ski sink twice as fast in surf.

I sold my xmetal pole and went back to stock... Don't miss a thing about it. Except it looked cool on my ski. And that is not really a look that I support. Least not at this juncture

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
george if you want to take a trip up to barrie you can see an all silver and an red end/black tube in person

or come along to the sarnia ride on 25/26th august and they will be there also

I run the TITAN and my brother runs the ATP (TITAN head is NOT adjustable)

I like them both, just got myself the TITAN as he allready had the ATP (you know how it goes)

couple of pics here -
short TITAN.jpgTITAN steering 9.jpgTITAN steering (6) (Medium).JPGAVOs 21-7-12 (58) (Large).jpgIMG_0002 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
For all that money you're paying for any of them they need to be adjustable..

I know it's preference but I'm suprised how many folks like the RRP & the likes with those ridiculous head angle.

Stock reinforced pole with the top cut down first to reduce the angle is all "most folks" need. Unless those folks need bling for their trailer queens.

Top Bottom