Surfriding Ryan's Matrix Surf Build

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
Pump (144mm mag, 14/19, Thrust ez-pull trim) was assembled and painted black. Boyer's just looked too sexy in black, so I had to copy... :)

pump.jpg

Shimmed, installed - got the intermediate housing in and set up the dual bilge pumps (Blowsion bracket) and mounted the MSD stuff to the aluminum piece supplied by Xmetal.

msd.jpg

Trim cable is installed - waiting on a new steering cable, then it's time to start assembling the RRP setup and doing the wiring.

Ryan

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
Getting closer... engine tomorrow, maybe turf. Trying to get it in the water this weekend.

left.jpg

right.jpg

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
Getting closer. Used my standard tools to start the turf job - range targets and beer!

targets.jpg

I'm not 100% happy with the padding yet - my blade was dull; will clean it with a new blade before turfing it.

padding.jpg

Engine is in, wired and the fuel lines are ready for the tank.

ocd.jpg

Steering, pole and other controls are finished.

current.jpg

I'll continue turfing tonight; trying to decide on using the brap strap or a pair of secondary straps and the OEM latch. The ski was set up for a Dakine front footstrap - fortunately, I ride goofy too so I'm just reusing it.

Ryan

Sospikey

Trying to get upside down
Wow, that's gonna be (yet another) nice package when ready. I guess you got bitten hard by the jetski-bug?

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
Wow, that's gonna be (yet another) nice package when ready. I guess you got bitten hard by the jetski-bug?

I'd have been bitten harder if Bobby's hulls were softer when you land on them - LOL! Doc today said another month in the walking cast - if I try WaveDaze this weekend, there's a good risk of re-breaking the last of the fractures before it's healed. Ughhh....

Ryan

Top Bottom