SB Products Billet SuperJet engine case

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Just so everyone is on the same page, the 10-12 MM case accepts a normal 10-12MM stroker SJ crank. Will use all your existing parts.

Big stroker and best of all, no more epoxied cases.

Brian

Last edited:

wsuwrhr

I like the wisdom tooth removal video better. Bastards wouldn't let me keep my teeth either. Those doctors must hawk them for crack or something...

That ain't right, so you didn't like the video?

You have a crappy dentist, mine gave them too me in a "pirates chest" deal.

I told him I needed them for MAJOR tooth fairy money.

Tooth fairy didn't happen though, I guess it was my parent's after all.

Brian

Last edited:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Video was cool. They chisled my teeth out, nothing but pieces left when they were done. And the nurse/assistant was some big fat ugly chick, no tig bitties worth looking at.

Oh, jeez. I forgot about everyone seeing my other vids. That was my slut ex girlfriend. And somehow, I have a very pronounced Southern accent. Trust me, I do NOT talk like that. Or maybe I have been in NC too long!

wsuwrhr

So if you want a stroker crank to fit, I would assume it has to be sent back to be machined again....
Posted via Mobile Device

nooooooooooooooooo..............

The stock deck case case is set up for a 10 or 12 MM crank.

The raised deck case is set up for a 16MM crank.

It would be possible to cut the 10-12MM case for a 16MM crank.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Its not my first day ethier
I was talking about the case volume in the crank throw area
clearly the crank pin needs clearance to go around
I was just wondering how much more had come out and how do you think a smaller throw crank would run with the increased volume
I can understand if you had to send them back for bigger stroke cranks but you said that the 10-12mm will accept the std stroke cranks so i assumed that they were already clearanced for the bigger crank from the factory

wsuwrhr

I guess I didn't explain it well.

I guess it is possible, but I assume noone will run this case with any stroker less than 10MM.

For the production run, I made 10MM and 12MM stroker cases, as well as the 16MM cases.

The cases are cut with minimum clearance for the crank and rod, you want to the smallest area possible to keep a good vacuum signal to the carb(s).
Excess clearance causes the motor not to "hit" as hard on the bottom end. No good for freestyle.

If I didn't answer your question, then I am not exactly sure what you are asking, forgive me if I am not answering your questions. I don't get out much I guess. haha.

The question had been asked already and I was just trying to make it clear that this is not a "special" crankshaft. The 10-12MM crankshaft from a cast stock motor would fit into the billet case.

Brian

Its not my first day ethier
I was talking about the case volume in the crank throw area
clearly the crank pin needs clearance to go around
I was just wondering how much more had come out and how do you think a smaller throw crank would run with the increased volume
I can understand if you had to send them back for bigger stroke cranks but you said that the 10-12mm will accept the std stroke cranks so i assumed that they were already clearanced for the bigger crank from the factory

Last edited:
Top Bottom