SBT buys out Hydro-turf and HT Moto

Why doesn't SBT sell Hydro-turf on their website? All I see is BlackTip. Have they already killed off the Hydro-turf line or is BlackTip the new B Stock? This is confusing to me.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Have you tried their website

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Why doesn't SBT sell Hydro-turf on their website? All I see is BlackTip. Have they already killed off the Hydro-turf line or is BlackTip the new B Stock? This is confusing to me.
It sounds like they want to run Hydroturf as a stand alone company, a lot of people do not ike SBT and will not do business with them, not everyone knows that they own Hydroturf now and that is probably the way the want it.

Tim

X-
HydroTurf has always been a great company and a great product. Arno has always been first class and HT was always the freestyle riders best friend, providing sponsorship to amateur and pro riders alike. Making it possible for us to compete at events all over the country and the world. Thank you Arno Olbricht and HT for your dedication to our sport. I hope SBT will follow in your footsteps.

Tim Scott

Big Kahuna

Administrator
HydroTurf has always been a great company and a great product. Arno has always been first class and HT was always the freestyle riders best friend, providing sponsorship to amateur and pro riders alike. Making it possible for us to compete at events all over the country and the world. Thank you Arno Olbricht and HT for your dedication to our sport. I hope SBT will follow in your footsteps.

Tim Scott
Look what the cat drug in!!!!!!!!!!

Harrison

Price doesn't matter when they don't ship anything......
I am days away from it being 5 months since I placed my order, that is unacceptable.
Really doesn't matter who the new owners are at this point, they really screwed a great company and customers on this one.

Price doesn't matter when they don't ship anything......
I am days away from it being 5 months since I placed my order, that is unacceptable.
Really doesn't matter who the new owners are at this point, they really screwed a great company and customers on this one.

I had intentions of placing an order but this post has me waiting. I may order the hydro-turf sheets from Amazon. I have 3 skis that need paint and turf. I don’t want to overpay but I want to ride in the next month or two.
Unfortunately it seems most manufacturers would rather sell through Amazon, Walmart, or other retail outlets than directly to customers.
I hope I didn’t get this too far off topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom