Security surveillance camera

I saw somebody above has mention Reolink out there,

I have a problem with it once before, and I didn't know how to solve it at all, so I just google it and found reolink camera forum,

https://reolink.com/forum/

I posted a post on their forum, they really got a quick service reply, problem solved.

Anybody using the nightowl setup from costco? We just bought and are installing it at the shop after a break in last week. It has an app that will send you a shot of any movement anytime a camera sees something. On our test run with two cameras, i got about 100 shots of bugs,mockingbirds, and cars driving down the street. So it definitely needs some fine tuning of the camera placement, but it was sending so many i already turned it off. You can also watch live views at any time with the app. Pic seems clear, but i am having a hard time getting the zoom function to work. Also has ability to add more cameras but the camera cables are only 60ft. I would need more than that for my house.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I have found that spiders, flying insects and mist will dominate any and all efforts to record motion events at night, regardless of camera.

I gave up on motion and now just record everything 24/7.

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Hurricane Matthew destroyed my outdoor cameras. Anyone have a good recommendation for outdoor only system with DVR? No more than 4 cameras needed.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
I've been eyeing for a 4 camera system with really good night vision. Was holding out for black Friday but theres not much in the Ad's that I've researched

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
That's a great deal on the 4 camera system!

I just ordered two more of the RLC-410's at 20% off.

I really wanted a pair of the 1440 PTZ C2's as well but they still aren't available yet. The 1080P version just doesn't have a wide enough view angle to cover an entire room.

DAG

I pulled the trigger on the base station with the 4 cams. RLK8-410b4. Almost did wireless but then saw the wireless still needed wired power so figured might as well have wired at that point. I'm looking forward to setting it up. Have a fairly large yard so may invest playing with additional IR lighting vs more cameras. Im weirded out by indoor cams so these will cover the perimeter and may add a ptz if they make one with follow tracking later on

DAG

I also got a email Amazon is doing fire sales with a few different configurations. Aka dome cams vs bullet for the same 20% off.

Top Bottom