NateTheGreatCK

615 Rider
im bout to buy the ski

just wondering do you need shoes for traction and easer to stay in footholds

and i have snakes in my area or at least ive seen a crap load in my lake

should i wear shoes?

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
I prefer the feel of no shoes... but shoes are WELL worth wearing for those times when you have to walk on the bottom... broken glass, rocks, oyster shells, ect.....

Shoes i didnt wear shoes at first well foot holds will hurt the tops of your feet stepping on stuff will wreck you for like a week ruin your day depending on what you do at work could also be an issueim gonna pick up a pair slippery something. this year

When I had a lake house and the skis where right on the water I never used shoes. Now that I launch at a public ramp I do it for that man reason.

I prefer the feel of no shoes... but shoes are WELL worth wearing for those times when you have to walk on the bottom... broken glass, rocks, oyster shells, ect.....

cosander

Dallas/Fort worth
After seeing one of these on shore I always wear shoes

585479390_72bc4e5357.jpg

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
I hate wearing shoes, but I usually do unless I am riding from an area where I won't touch the bottom. Back in high school I was walking to shore from just getting off a jetski. I stepped on a bottle and put a 1" long gash (probably 1/4" deep) right down the middle of the ball of my foot. I had to get stitches and was on crutches for about 2 weeks. Moral of the story: wear shoes....

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member

I agree the feel of no shoes is alot nicer. I used to switch off depending on what kind of riding i was doing untill i sliced my foot open on a oyster. Now i just always were shoes.

Top Bottom