Surfriding Shorty and rockered hx

Ever thought of putting a 62t based motor in your machine? I know i do every time i get on my hx after riding my sj

Well I can weigh those peices but you also have to take into thought the weight of the glass you put back in. I know stock dry weight is 390 pounds. I am going to weigh my ski just before I add gas and fire it up and see what my dry weight is after all the glass work and motor work.

todc207

Drama diffuser
image.jpgJust measured my B1 project and I'm at 86" now. That is gonna be one sweet HX. If it works like I think it is going to I might need to do one. Lol please keep us posted.

todc207

Drama diffuser
So are you using the stock seat and hood-cowl? Your build has my gears in my head turning. Does anyone know off the top of there head what a stock HX weighs?? I'm sure I could google that if I wasn't lazy. Lol

Contact carterB if you want the rocker nose peice I am using. I cut 6 inches off the whole nose then 6" out of the top deck and moved the front section back the 6 inches and the rocker nose peice pretty dang close then. He laid it up thin which made it flexible and allowed it to be close and fit with minor modification. For the nose cut areas refer to the pics of the build so far.

todc207

Drama diffuser
You're giving me ideas on what to do with some of this crap in my yard!

View attachment 212199
View attachment 212200
so exactly what are those? Look like HX top decks? Are they light weight? Did u race them or something? If they are light weight want to sell one of the more complete ones in pic #2 with a hood? I have to many projects already with my two B1's and JK LS3 swap but you know what they say if the price is right ya gotta do it.

Top Bottom