...................................................03yam 002.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 263
  • ...................................................03yam 003.jpg
    ...................................................03yam 003.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 243
  • t_155mmpump_004.jpg
    t_155mmpump_004.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 307
I would love to post a picture of my motor but I had a 880cc ada stroker. Now it is sitting on a shelf somewhere or maybe he melted it down and made wheels for his truck but I used to have one. I sent it off to have a rod bearing installed about 4 months ago. So I will post a picture when I see it again.

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I would love to post a picture of my motor but I had a 880cc ada stroker. Now it is sitting on a shelf somewhere or maybe he melted it down and made wheels for his truck but I used to have one. I sent it off to have a rod bearing installed about 4 months ago. So I will post a picture when I see it again.

Here is a pic of your motor in your green ski from Allatoon "Southern Fried Freeride" Its been in Pancake petes home state STILL at the engine builders for that long. WTF

Attachments

• IMG_1941.jpg
    IMG_1941.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 169
G

Goose

Here is a pic of your motor in your green ski from Allatoon "Southern Fried Freeride" Its been in Pancake petes home state STILL at the engine builders for that long. WTF

That place must be like a black hole or something

That is a damn awsome ski. WOW is all I can say... Great paint job and all.

Hell I haven't even wiped the dust off of it in 2 months. I don't think I will ever see it running again. I actually used the ski the other day... I put my lawn mower blade across the ski and held it down with my foot while I sharpened the blades.... at least it is used for something.

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
Nothing fancy :headbang:

joestump20070201019cs9.jpg

Top Bottom