Show us your motor

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
Do you care to explain the cooling line routing on this a bit; I can't seem to figure it out. 3 pissers, one coming off the stinger T and two from the head? Is it dual cooling w/ 1 for engine and one for pipe or is it triple cooled (if there is such a thing)?? Also, what are those white things on your cooling lines, proportioning valves??? In the pic there is one above the chamber and two above the head pipe.

My mind can't decide whether it's jealous or confused, lol. :love: :Eyecrazy:

Look like quick-disconnects for flushing to me

My '00 superjet, msd, blowsion head,, type 9 pipe, footholds, handholds, prb some other stuff i'm forgetting

Attachments

• Superjet motor2.jpg
    Superjet motor2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Superjet Motor.jpg
    Superjet Motor.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Superjet Motor1.jpg
    Superjet Motor1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 58

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
Do you care to explain the cooling line routing on this a bit; I can't seem to figure it out. 3 pissers, one coming off the stinger T and two from the head? Is it dual cooling w/ 1 for engine and one for pipe or is it triple cooled (if there is such a thing)?? Also, what are those white things on your cooling lines, proportioning valves??? In the pic there is one above the chamber and two above the head pipe.

My mind can't decide whether it's jealous or confused, lol. :love: :Eyecrazy:

My cooling setup is as follows .

1 line in going straight to the exhaust manifold
1 line teed going to the exhaust manifold and bottom of headpipe.
If 1 line gets clogged I still have cooling for my motor :smokin:.

2 lines out of head and to pissers restricted 2 make up for the 1 going in and 2 coming out .
1 line coming out of headpipe teed to TNT chamber via flow control valve and other line to pisser .

I originally did this so I could use the Blowsion backflusher which connects to 3 pissers .

As for the white things they are quick disconnects and I have them on every cooling line coming in and every pisser for ease of removal and if I need to get towed back to the boat ramp I disconnect my 2 cooling lines where they come in from the hull and connect them to each other so NO WATER GETS INTO MY NEW MOTOR .

I also have these on my fuel lines and they are so worth the money .
just a click and it's apart .Take both lines off my gas tank and connect them to each other and no leakage in your hull or in your garage from the tank .

For someone who is anal about maintenance I can take my chamber off and my tank out in 5 minutes .

I have since rerouted the cooling a bit and neatened it up so as not to touch my pretty chamber .I still have the final touches to do on my fuel lines and water lines to finalize things but I built this on the side of the Makai on Thursday before the Daytona ride so it was quick and not to thought out .i will get it perfect before my next ride

Lates pics and my backflusher .

pcmported701001gu9.jpg

Backflusher.The only way to flush .Whatever comes in goes back out the way it came in .3 stainless tubes go into each pisser and flush everything out the pump so if a little rock or sand is in there it goes back out the way it came in. ALSO flush with your hood on so as not to pizz off your neighbors and no extra hose fitting inside the hull .
pcmported701007wt6.jpg

Fuel line quick disconnects.
pcmported701002tl3.jpg

Last edited:

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Any engine that sits on the kitchen table earns double Brap points!

I use the kitchen counter....

(pic of last years setup)

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 31