Freestyle Sn flip 360 barrel roll?

WAB

salty nuts
Hit up Jeff at waterdawg kustoms, he's selling hulls cheaper the the ski clinic and the quality is top notch. I've owned two Wdk hulls and two ski clinic hulls, Jeff's stuff is far superior in every way.

That is downright horrible advice.
bash much?

Last edited:
Bobby, might wanna use some of these , and these . when composing posts!

Just sayin....

I was just going to say the same thing. I can not read his posts.

I love reading threads about I want to flip and roll, but I do not have $$$$$. DO NOT GET A LOAN FOR A TOY! That is about the dumbest thing you could do. If you get a AM hull, and it sinks, you will be paying for something you do not have anymore (can not get insurance.) Get a SN and ride the :):):):) out of it and upgrade that. Put the money that you would of been paying off the loan away until you have saved enough for an AM hull. That way you will not be paying interest. If you want to build credit. Get a credit card and pay it off EVERY month.

Last edited:
Is there a diffrense I'n the wight of the hull between a rn and a sn and everyone I talk to say screw the sn go rn or get a real hull that's why I'm trying to figure out. I just don't wana get a ski I'm gonna wana get rid of I'n a year I wana get a ski that I'm gonna keep and that will last me sometime. I bought a 550 that hardly ran put a bit of money I'n it (wish was a waste ) I'm just thinking of somthing that will last me, don't wana get another lemon that is gonna keep costing more that's all

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
There is no appreciable weight difference. Get a SN with a 701 and pay cash. Learn how to work on it and maintain it. Because you'll have to do all that even with the fanciest of aftermarket hulls and big motors. Better learn on something smaller.

I have been riding my square for almost 5 years now and despite the BOB I have still get enjoyment from it, there is plenty to learn on a square and the inital investment is rather cheap, and parts can be utilized in future builds.... the best drummer in our school learned on the worst drum kit ever seen....

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
I have been wanting to learn how to work on them I just don't have anyone to teach me I might just do the sn

Let the forums teach you. Everything I know about jet skis I learned from the forums. I've never met anyone where I live that knows anything about stand ups. I just go for it, figuring stuff out as I go, searching threads when I run into speed bumps.

I think I'll just do it the smart way and go with a sn . And I always had a hard time with spelling and what not I'm not ashamed of it it's not like I do it for a living i work laber not much spelling involved lol

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
It's okay Bro.

Although I'm a Kawi guy, I do agree..., Yamaha SN with a 701 would be great. Ride, learn the basic skills and grow in the sport. Don't get ahead of yourself. Remember, subs, hood tricks, inverted nose stabs and such are cool too! Oh and BTW debt blows. This sport is cash only!

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Whoa man....you got Elmore correcting you on spelling. That's when you know it's that f'n BAD.

Top Bottom