So this is where my water is coming from! (More Pics)

well, to be honest i didnt really see this till the last month or so when ive been doing stabs\roll attemps, and its grown to a beast now, and im stopping for good now until i get this fixed or if its even fixable.
I can seperate the hull at that crack on the top and the second shot is on the underside of the ski and goes all the way through
P8230112.jpg

P8230113.jpg

this would give me a good excuse to do a topdeck conversion, but i dont have a job or money.

Last edited:
Thats a negative. Its getting worse the more I ride, its slitting more and more, dont want it to get any bigger than it is and be a bigger problem to fix this winter. I have a revlimiter problem now anyways, hitting at like 4000rpm.

But I was talking to my parents about a topdeck conversion and they didnt say anything against it. If I go with a cheaper one like snowxr's i could pull it off.

i did 2 layers of what seems like 7oz glass, just a small repair kit from advanced and it started cracking through. I mean its not that big of a deal for my season to end so early. I have school so I cant ride as much.

agua

FIshing for Stand ups
Dont say that! its allways a big deal to call the season early! exept i ride year round since i live in florida

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Looks to me like someone did a half ass crap repair with kitty hair...Thats what that green is.. maybe the short hair version too or maybe the long stand.. Should not of been put on there to begin with.
Thats why it didnt hold and cracked out again.

bump, well once i got everything out (only thing left is the engine) i realized its pretty bad. Pretty bad repair job by the person before me. I dont know why i didnt see this when I bought it, they did a good job covering it up. Im really glad i stopped when i did. Taking out the engine 2maro, and splitting soon, then new topdeck!

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
bump, well once i got everything out (only thing left is the engine) i realized its pretty bad. Pretty bad repair job by the person before me. I dont know why i didnt see this when I bought it, they did a good job covering it up. Im really glad i stopped when i did. Taking out the engine 2maro, and splitting soon, then new topdeck!

well at least something good is coming from it :)

Im going to go with a fiberglass one from snowxr, unless I can talk my parents into something more expensive. Then my second choice will be a carbon snowxr deck (like on superJETT's) or a wcf. If i had the choice id go with a wcf in the first place, as i like the new design and the wider tray, but money probably wont allow for that.
It will probably be a month or 2 before i decide and procceed with getting the new hull. I will start a build thread.

This is a dumb question but how do i get my gas "on\off\red" switch off? Obviously you can push it through the hole because of the turn handle.

Last edited:
Well my dad isnt convinced that it can be repaired. Pretty much whoever is fiberglassing it will have to build up a new bottom rail for like 3 feet of the ski and it needs like 2 foot of new siding on the bottom because its all cracked and its pretty bad. All of my right side of my ski is like bondo..
Do ya'll think it is repairable by a professional? I told him a new topdeck+professional repair would be cheaper than a new roundie hull (dont want square)
P8280121.jpg

P8280122.jpg

P8280123.jpg

P8280124.jpg

P8280125.jpg

P8280126.jpg

P8280127.jpg

Last edited:
Heck that is repairable. IF you think you can do a top deck conversion then that isn't any more than a big reinforcement job. Take some pictures from a little farther away so we can see exactly where it is and how far is goes.

do it yourself. it is not that hard of a job. just make sure you get every thing done correct. at this point time is on your side.

I wouldnt even know where to begin, im not that experianced with fiberglass. I wouldnt even know how to fix a crack that is all the way through. Or even a hole for that matter

Grind it down so that it is thin get the cracks closed up and then reinforce until it is stronger than it was when started. That is it. Do a youtube search there is a few fiberglass repair videos on there. Not from DIY people but from the pros.

Top Bottom