Southern IL. ride planned at Talley cabin

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
SX-R LOU said:
My dog is responding to that!!!!

The question really is...why do you have pictures of your dog pooping....is there something you are not telling us Lou?

BTW you riding this weekend?

Katie

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
I was thinking "mugshot" too when I first saw that pic.......but I'm lmmfao at Lou's response. (T makes mental note to never let Lou follow him into the restroom) :haha: seeya -T

OK guys I have some questions.... Do you want me to get hamburgers and hot dogs and chips for saturday night I WILL have cheese for the burgers. LOL OR I can do breakfast on sunday for everybody. Eggs and bacon maybe some flapjacks, if you guys want. I just don't like doing dishes. LOL Anyhow Post a vote as to what you guys want. Or we can all just wing it and everybody bring your own food. We do have a grill and a huge fire pit.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
I would vote for the hamburgers and dogs. I will also volunteer to be on dish washing duty.

Lou,
Send me some of those pics from the old miss trip this weekend.

Mark44

Last edited:

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
I say burgers and dogs. Less dishes and I have no idea what time I will be heading out on Sunday. A big breakfast might put me to sleep on the ride home..lol Hey JR, what time will you be arriving there on Friday?? Also, I have some folks from work that are putting together a possible trip to Kinkaid the following weekend, I will pobably go and it would be great if some of y'all would be interested in that. Let me know what you think! seeya -T

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Would love to do Kincaid the following weekend but my boys will be with me.

But let me know if it’s go I can bring them and two tents. Who has x rated video games for them?

Mark44

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
I'll know more soon, but if it happens, I say "bring em". We'll be spread all over the place, a couple of my co-workers have campers, and I plan on camping at the "point" so I could use the company. I have a deck of XXX-rated cards, maybe we could play crazy 8s with them...lmao Go Fish is another fun one! -T

Mark44

Katie's Boss
k

I'll know more soon, but if it happens, I say "bring em". We'll be spread all over the place, a couple of my co-workers have campers, and I plan on camping at the "point" so I could use the company. I have a deck of XXX-rated cards, maybe we could play crazy 8s with them...lmao Go Fish is another fun one! -T

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Quit my stomach hurts :haha:

WET BOX

STL Crew
I'm willing to help with anything needed!

I also vote for mark doing dishes.:smile:

A little G7 and the dishes practically do themselves.
:haha:

Souds like hamburgers and hotdogs are a hit for saturday. I will be taking off friday so that I can head out there early and get all the lawn chairs out of the cabin and get things set up.

G7 and then dishes do themselfs.... right maybe it is that enough G7 and you don't know what dishes are...LOL

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I would vote for the hamburgers and dogs. I will also volunteer to be on dish washing duty.

Lou,
Send me some of those pics from the old miss trip this weekend.

Mark44

Well there is a good photo, well good for the guys at least. When katie was putting her bottoms on there was a dude next to her viewing. I had the zoom to close, missing the entire episode-- BUT I see the scratch is still on your hamstring!

Attachments

• IMG_9853 group.JPG
    IMG_9853 group.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 97

Mark44

Katie's Boss
d

Souds like hamburgers and hotdogs are a hit for saturday. I will be taking off friday so that I can head out there early and get all the lawn chairs out of the cabin and get things set up.

G7 and then dishes do themselfs.... right maybe it is that enough G7 and you don't know what dishes are...LOL

Thanks for all the work you are doing on this Jr. I know Katie and I are really looking forward to this trip. Good people good food and good fun!:beerchug: Remember to let everyone know how much they owe you.:biggrin:

Mark44

Last edited:

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
I volunteer to help John with the G7 duties(the least I could do). I had those duties at Rend, and no one to share with. hehe JR, expect to see me sometime Friday afternoon. If you saw what I posted about Kinkaid the following weekend, I'd love for you to make it, if nothing else, Saturday. Bring the whole famn damily! That goes for all! We will be teaching the boys how to play Go Fish. "Do you have any big breasted blondes??" "Nope...GO FISH" lol Lou, I'd like to see you and Rusty there, too. I know it's tough to do back to back weekends,but that was the date they came up with at work. We should have a boat or two for carrying beverages to the party cove. -T

Mark44

Katie's Boss
d

I volunteer to help John with the G7 duties(the least I could do). I had those duties at Rend, and no one to share with. hehe JR, expect to see me sometime Friday afternoon. If you saw what I posted about Kinkaid the following weekend, I'd love for you to make it, if nothing else, Saturday. Bring the whole famn damily! That goes for all! We will be teaching the boys how to play Go Fish. "Do you have any big breasted blondes??" "Nope...GO FISH" lol Lou, I'd like to see you and Rusty there, too. I know it's tough to do back to back weekends,but that was the date they came up with at work. We should have a boat or two for carrying beverages to the party cove. -T

So it sounds like it is on. :arms: :arms: :arms: we need washer pits :beerchug:

Yah-ki damn 8 posts.....

Mark44

WET BOX

STL Crew
I would be so pimp if I pulled off anothe trip this month!

Top Bottom