Southern IL. ride planned at Talley cabin

I would be so pimp if I pulled off anothe trip this month!

Sounds like one a month is REALLY PUSHING it.. LOL :eek:mfg:

Yea Terry I should be able to make it for a day trip at least and I can probably bring Richard also... well I might have to have him drive... LOL

Last edited:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
OK the camara tells all. This is the "cook" after a in flight G7 repair. And the brats., teasing 'em with luke warm water! I'll bring the pizza roll tool!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3619 The cook.JPG
    IMG_3619 The cook.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3620 The food.JPG
    IMG_3620 The food.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 100

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
And to think... I was feeling sorry for Rusty getting her pic taken in an embarrassing moment!!!!!! I didn't realize that pic of me and Tony existed. I should KNOW better, Lou ole buddy!! lol Either that's some kinda double exposure or......you can see my mind-altered aura. AHH, let the good times chine!:Eyecrazy: -T

WET BOX

STL Crew
And to think... I was feeling sorry for Rusty getting her pic taken in an embarrassing moment!!!!!! I didn't realize that pic of me and Tony existed. I should KNOW better, Lou ole buddy!! lol Either that's some kinda double exposure or......you can see my mind-altered aura. AHH, let the good times chine!:Eyecrazy: -T

WORD

Dean Gillberry

gotcha bitch!
I don't know what a G7 is but you can count me in! Not to worry i'll bring the L42. I'm excited just thinking about those dishpan hands! LSTMIALBB!

Mark44

Katie's Boss
All I can say is it's tough for me to be at a public function after G7 all I want to do is sit on Pete's couch so no one gets hurt.

I am off to Bull Shoals today be back on Tuesday. Yah-ki keep an eye on things for me and watch after the X. Don't let the kids get out of hand. I am leaving you in charge.

Mark44

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
Sounds like you had more than a "wetbox". Sorry to hear that, dude. How long before you are up and running?? Hey JR, Brian IS planning on being there sometime Friday evening. I just talked to him today. Look for me sometime in the afternoon. Also, we plan on loading the 300 in his van and bringing it. If this is not a good time, let me know so he's not hauling it for nothing. seeya -T

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Just got back from vacation and looking forward to the cabin trip should be a GREAT time. Katie's ski is up and running since last night she is ready to rock the 13/17 that she put in while I was gone. Guess she doesn’t need me.

Mark44

Saturday Morning

I have my nephews first football game Friday nite. Plan on being there Sat. morning.JR do I need to bring anything for the the Burger time. just call.Wetbox sorry to here about the ski:frown: Terry don't no if Anita and the KFC are going to make the ride or not.

WET BOX

STL Crew
Mark,
I have a disc for JR. I'll give it to you before you leave.

JR,
If you have a connection for a crank, just pm me or call

John come to the ride ski less ride all the other skis there. And after a weekend on a few Yamahas. There will be no need for a crank in that big old Kawi of yours... well it will need a new crank for whoever buys it.....

But I will get you a price and get it to Mark at Kincaid if you want I will call with info....

See y'all there.

Top Bottom