Spray/Squirt in the tray

nikad58

1974 YZ 701
This trick can get you into trouble and piss off anyone close by..
Spray/Squirt in the tray..

To do this with great effectiveness its good to just look at the pump on the trailer to see what the nozzle is doing when turning and understand whats going on.. Now that you see that to turn either way the nozzle turns the other.. It pushes the back around rather than turning the front (like a bike).. ok.. If the ski is leaning and the nozzle is turned the other way, It will be pointing out of the water..
Now if you turn left and lean the ski left (until the pump is just about to let loose) then unwieght your ski, throttle down (to pop the pump out of the water for just a flash) then you turn the bars the other way and gas it just as your pump hooks back up. Wooosh you can shoot water for 50' no problem and ride away without even slowing down much.

Remember water cops hate to see that and will bust you in a flash ! BIG ticket
Racers will punch you in the face if you do it to knock them off as they are passing you !
Boaters will throw beer bottles at you and try to run you over..
People on the beach will throw rocks (when water hits the beach it will throw up rocks/sand and hurt people)

Its a show move only ! Looks really cool !
Please only practice away from anything/body

Once you get it down you can pretty much hit a bullseye 20' away with a spray hard enough to knock someone right out of thier tray from 10'

Last edited:
Y

yamaslut

that's mandatory for downed riders.... I was killing bitches last weekend

i went out and tried this the other night. Works good but mine only goes maybe 15-20 ft, and it wouldnt knock anyone off a ski... anyone got a video, or a differetn way of explaining how the ski should be to get the shoot-age described??

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Basically, you do a hop, but so the ski lands turned a little, and at the same time it lands, you crank the bars the opposite direction and nail the gas to shoot a blast of water. The further you lean the ski and more it's turned when you land, the further it's going to shoot.

Moondance

Just plain me....
Basically, you do a hop, but so the ski lands turned a little, and at the same time it lands, you crank the bars the opposite direction and nail the gas to shoot a blast of water. The further you lean the ski and more it's turned when you land, the further it's going to shoot.
Or, just do what you do & ride your ski off the a/c stand:sneaky:

at one point last sunday I think you roosted someone good from the left side, then 2 seconds later I got them from the right...a

it was PERFECT..but I dont remember who ws in the water...I think it was butti nd someone else :haha:

Wasn't it that guy with the WR3 and Butti?

Top Bottom