Spray/Squirt in the tray

Y

yamaslut

Sprayin peeps is great... especially in the surf....

Last weekend surf was weak at high tide. so we made a game.
Spray whoever goes up for trick.

2 points per hit....
5 if you knock them off.
10 if they loose the boat...

Ant on the boards... Pulverized me... I splated so many rolls.
and nearly knocked me off... What a blast.

Good Thread Butch !

lol.... :arms:

i think im starting to get it not 50 feet though i got my friend real bad we were rideing and he wasnt paying much attention i went ahead a lil bit soaked him he didnt know what happened!!! it was really funny

Y

yamaslut

IMG_3085.JPG

aqua

the taco
i have been having alot of fun with this also. i ride up next to a bluff or bridge pillar to see how high i can get. so far i have only made it about 15ft up. great way to piss people off. :grumble: :wave:

do you need something to get on the hood easyer i either try to spin myself around while just barely on plane or when i fall offf i clime on how u guys do it?

Last edited:
I put my chest on the chinpad then I reach up and grab the right side of the pole as far as I can reach with my left hand and swing my legs around while kinda pulling the ski under me. One of my friends stands on one of the rails and then just kinda jumps onto it, but it looks like it would hurt the knees and I think the way I do it just looks better.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Yes... you do have to be careful with this...

I made some new couch friends one day at the lake, and as they were loading, i did a foutian and soaked their trailer and ski. They thought it was great.

One of my friends saw this, and said "spray me!" Ok... so I did a foutain, but instead of shooting it up, I shot it straight at him. 20' away (which is pretty far for my little 650) I hit him square in the nutz and he fell down.

Everyone laughed, I helped him up.

:smashfreakB:

Top Bottom