Spring Break Freeride March 12-14th - Whos in?

kyla, you need/would like any wood for the fire?...unless some one is gonna bring there building plans like last year...ha

Keith, I don't think I can snag wood for the ranch this time :( so If anyone can bring some please do. I have a stack on the side of our house I'll bring for sure. BRING FIRE WOOD EVERYONE!!! Last time LOL I think that was all Pete hahaha he bought a grip. I'm gonna be drinking to say warm hahaha :Banane35:

I live in West Virginia.. I checked mapquest and its right at 2600 miles.. I think I'm gonna try and make it and if it's what it seems to be I'll try and make it in oct as well.

With that being said is there a local place to pismo to get race gas and does this place have showering facilities?? Thanks

Dude, if you come all the way form WV I'll bring you a hoodie it's the least we can do!!! lol

ksmith83

( o Y o )
Keith, I don't think I can snag wood for the ranch this time :( so If anyone can bring some please do. I have a stack on the side of our house I'll bring for sure. BRING FIRE WOOD EVERYONE!!! Last time LOL I think that was all Pete hahaha he bought a grip. I'm gonna be drinking to say warm hahaha :Banane35:

Ill grab some then from my place and will be joining you in the drinking to keep warm. :arms:

Keith- For sure :friday:

Issac- LMFAO!!! Hoodies will be $25 T-Shirts $10

But we will be giving away stuff so u never know....

right on.... i do wanna buy an Extract hoodie from you guys while im there.

hey does anyone wanna go for a ride in a rhino late at night low on gas? :Banane13:

hmm... i hope lawrence is gonna make this trip. he loves late night rhino rides :smlove2:

Top Bottom