Super Jet Steve's first Ski Builld (SN Superjet 701)

She is alive!!!!

today was a great day.. Got everything in the ski and started her right up!! motor runs great and sounds amazing.. I also started working on turf today with the help of some great buddies, Beer, and pizza.. The only things left to do on the ski are turf the rails and chin pad as well as find some bushings for the steering and install the hood seal..
IMG_0280.jpgIMG_0278.jpgIMG_0279.jpgIMG_0277.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Crazy4sand..

Finished turfing the ski today as well as install the Watcon hood seal.. Just waiting for OEM parts from Yamaha that are coming later this week so that i can finish installing the steering.. Anyone have any ideas on bilge switches.. I want to mount a switch by my hood latch but do not really want to pay $50 for a switch..
2012-01-15_22-34-16_416.jpg2012-01-15_22-32-38_500.jpg2012-01-15_22-32-54_792.jpg2012-01-15_22-33-17_309.jpg

Nice work , your turf turned out great . Ride that ski!

Thanks, Just waiting on steering parts and bilge switch so I can take it out to the lake.. Also need to find my wetsuit... I know its around here somewhere.. Also i have been working on the wrap for the ski hopefully i will be able to have some pictures up by the end of next week.. Sorry been crazy busy with work..

Still waiting on parts.. My vinyl printer is not cooperating with me right now , so i may have to put the wrap on hold and just put some CF numbers so i can go out and ride the ski already.. Looks like i may be going out to the bay on sunday with Coung so we can see how the ski is running.. Steering parts should be here monday, Bilge switch on tuesday, and a new 5,4,3 semidry wetsuit arriving hopefully friday..

That's a heavy wetsuit! I've never needed more then a2/3 even in the muddle of the winter

I like to be warm.. lol.. it is supposed to be a really flexible wetsuit for windsurfing and kitesurfing.. I had a 3/2 suit but I cant find it anywhere.. plus i was always a little chilly in the 3/2.. was looking for a 4/3 suit till i can across this 5/4/3 suit for $280, so i jumped on it.

Thanks brotha.. Hopefully it will look even better for the free ride...
First time out on the waves.. Amazing!!!! so much fun.. No i just need to stay on my ski more then off of it.. lol..

Top Bottom