Stock GP800 motor in standup VIDEO!!!

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
This is a short clip of what a stock GP800 (66e) motor runs like. The set up is a complete stock motor, electrical, and even the gas valves and servo motor. It is running the stock head which has 145 psi, and is using 87 octane fuel. The only mods is our (Waterdawg) exhaust system, and Prok arrestors. The carbs are stock 44 I-bodies in the stock location. This is completely stock, as if it were pulled from a running GP800, with the addition of our pipe, that's it. The pump is a stock Superjet with a Solas Concord 14/19. If there are any questions about the 66e set up, please ask and I will try and answer them. :Banane35:

Jeff

Here you go: YouTube - waterdawg gp800 stock rev

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
so how much would it cost to get the entire set up, minus the hull of course:sneaky:

I bought the complete motor, electrical, etc. that is running in the video for $1000. You can pick them up like that for an average of $1200. Then you would need our exhaust $995 and there you have it. It is comparable to a 5mm Lamey motor, but a lot easier on the wallet. Not to mention it will run a very long time. :biggthumpup:

Jeff

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Thanks Jeff would I be safe in expecting that performance out of my boat? My setup is fairly similar?!

Your set up will be comparable, but I expect even better!!!! :bananapowerslide::Banane09::thewave: The hull you have is VERY light and nimble. Did I mention that I want to ride it?:dance:

Jeff

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Can you run it with the stock tank?

No. You will have to run a cart tank, or you can modify a FX-1 tank. We have "dented" a Superjet tank but it was a pain in the ass. In the end you lose about one gallon of space, therefore, making the small Fx-1 tank the best choice. We have also ran 550 tanks. Our composite tank will work the best but it is more money.

Jeff

Your set up will be comparable, but I expect even better!!!! :bananapowerslide::Banane09::thewave: The hull you have is VERY light and nimble. Did I mention that I want to ride it?:dance:

Jeff

:brap:You want to ride it and Im slightly :eek5:scared :laugh:
Considering that video yeah it will be something else especially going from a stock FX:eek5: The 66e seems the way to go for the reliability aspect as opposed to hyper-modded 62T setup

keefer

T1
So to bolt the 66e into a SJ hull you need the following right???

Complete 66e engine with electrics. $1200ish
Exhaust system $995
Engine bedplates ???
Different fuel tank ???

Seems like these are the things you would need based on the previous questions, am I wrong or leaving anything out??

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
I can honestly tell you that with the addition of a higher compression head and gas valves the motor wakes up considerably. That is with only 145 psi on 87 octane. Jump it up to 190, and the difference is amazing. There are a few very simple and inexpensive mods that you can do to the motor and it will RIP......seriously. That boat was a demo boat and was used to show people what the 800 was all about, that is why everything was stock.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
So to bolt the 66e into a SJ hull you need the following right???

Complete 66e engine with electrics. $1200ish
Exhaust system $995
Engine bedplates ???
Different fuel tank ???

Seems like these are the things you would need based on the previous questions, am I wrong or leaving anything out??

To put it in a Superjet, the best option is to get a motor for $1200-1500, and purchase our conversion kit which is $1695 and be done. With the kit you get the billet intake manifold. You could always deduct that to save money. The manifold will allow you to run a standard carb set up instead of the I-bodies that com stock on the 800. And the simplest way around the fuel tank issue is to run a cart tank. If not, modify one, which is not that hard, or buy one of our composite tanks.

Jeff

Top Bottom