Stock GP800 motor in standup VIDEO!!!

coolmann7

Jeff @ WDK is a CROOK!
Hey guys i just got my motor outa my gp8. I was just curious what brand those 48 mm carbs were and what jets you were running. I want mine to be reliable. I'll be ordering my conversion kit from jeff this month. when i talked to jeff he said stock pump works great just change prop solas concord 14/19

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
I have to make the exaust manifold or modify one? how much will I loose by going with the B pipe instead of the conversion pipe? my last ? is electronics? can i use the 701 stuff or do i need to get all 800 stuff? THANKS GUYS! I really want to do this. Anybody need a 701??

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
you have to make the manifold. don't know about loosing any power. you need 800 electronics.

I've got 800 electronics for sale if you need it.

I have a build thread you should check out. do a search.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Don't waste your time - just buy a WDK setup...

...oh wait, that might turn it into a bigger waste of time when you receive nothing months later.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I've got the manifold here. it's cracked and needs to be repaired. I want to make an aluminum version of it. right now I'm just trying to get back on the water with a 701.

Lets see what you got

So you think you can compete? Lets see what you got in your bag of tricks.Im going to compete next year in the world finals so you better be there and bring it ha ha ha :AR15firing::dunno::wave:

Top Bottom