STOLEN 2006 GP1300R - Need Some Help - REWARD

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
Wifes ski got stolen by an Estero, Florida dealer about two weeks ago. I believe it to be in Alabama, Georgia, or South Carolina.
It had 29 hours on it at the time of the theft.
It did NOT have FL number on it.
The HIN numbers are: YAMA3272D606
Reward of $100 offered to anyone on this site who finds it.
If you do come across this ski, PLEASE CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY. Get the license plate number of the tow vehicle, etc etc.
My guess is that the person that has it right now doesn't even know it's stolen.
It was not insured.
Could really really use some help from the PWC community on this one (if you're married, you understand what I'm going through)

Attachments

• 2006 Yamaha GPR1300 3-09 010.jpg
    2006 Yamaha GPR1300 3-09 010.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 187

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
ill keep an eye out in iraq. sadly thats all i can contribute. :-(
that sucks bro. hopefully it will be found. and if the guy who has it doesnt know its stolen then when they go to register it hopefully they will catch it. let the authorities know so they can add it to the watch list and if its ever registered or insured or anything it will pop up with a flag letting them know its not legite. seems like if thats the case you have a pretty good chance of getting it back even though it may take a little while.

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
Yeah, I figure one way or another I'll get it back (I hope).
Or the money for it.
But what sucks is that it left with 29 hours on it, and my luck is it'll come back with like 500 on it. And beat up. And older.
This waaayyy sucks......

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
I'm trying to figure that out right now.
It was there on consignment.
I know they have to carry a bond, so we'll see.
They should go to jail for this. Well see.....

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Alabama, Georgia, or South Carolina is very broad... don't they know who they sold it to? Someone drive down to FL to buy it?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
The only people that need to be involved in this are the police and that dealership! There is more to this story that needs to be revealed.

Holy chit....so is this thing found??!! Get on it!! Call that auction place!

Top Bottom