STOLEN 2006 GP1300R - Need Some Help - REWARD

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Wifes ski got stolen by an Estero, Florida dealer about two weeks ago. I believe it to be in Alabama, Georgia, or South Carolina.
It had 29 hours on it at the time of the theft.
It did NOT have FL number on it.
The HIN numbers are: YAMA3272D606
Reward of $100 offered to anyone on this site who finds it.
If you do come across this ski, PLEASE CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY. Get the license plate number of the tow vehicle, etc etc.
My guess is that the person that has it right now doesn't even know it's stolen.
It was not insured.
Could really really use some help from the PWC community on this one (if you're married, you understand what I'm going through)

THe 1300 in the pic has reg #'s on it. hmm but the vin thing is strange.

I just called....it sold from the auction in October 2008. Apparently that is just lingering net info.

Probably sold to a dealership and then to seatsr4toilets.....and now stolen......SUCKS!!!!!

Ill be lookin in Ohio.

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
I'm assuming so.
I don't understand the run around I'm getting at this point.
I think because it's a vehicle that if may be forwarded to the FBI.
Not totally sure. Waiting for info from my atty. who is now handling it.
But I know time is of the essence......and it's killin' me.

jetskiking

Im done sanding!!!
You have to be very insistant with the police. I had a waveblaster get stolen about 4 years ago. I had to call and raise hell to get the police to act on any information.

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
You have to be very insistant with the police. I had a waveblaster get stolen about 4 years ago. I had to call and raise hell to get the police to act on any information.
It's Florida....it's just sooo different here.
I think the FBI is gonna take the deal, as I found out there are at least 2 other people here in the same boat (sic) that I am with these scammers.

Moondance

Just plain me....
Unless there is a lot more to the story than what we are hearing, why would the FBI get involved in the theft of a ski? It's not like this is a kidnapping or matter of national security. Not questioning any one's credibility, but something just doesn't sound right.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Unless there is a lot more to the story than what we are hearing, why would the FBI get involved in the theft of a ski? It's not like this is a kidnapping or matter of national security. Not questioning any one's credibility, but something just doesn't sound right.

it crossed state lines. sounds possible to me.

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
I still have the title to a ski that I dont own anymore, its an fx140 title for a ski that the dealer sold from under my wife. seems she thought she didnt need to keep paying for it when we were getting married lol. Guess the wedding meant more to her than her ski.

I posted up your thread in a few different forum sites to help broaden the search. One reply said to post this thread on island racing as well...he didn't leave an exact link though but hopefully he'll post it up there for you anyway. Hope you get it back dude.

Top Bottom