STOLEN 2006 GP1300R - Need Some Help - REWARD

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Not sure of your bold letters or intent..........

personally I would rather ride a TS, a Seadoo, a 3D before I rode a 750!!!!!!!!!!!

I hearby issue the following APB:

please be on the lookout for Harrison's sense of humor - if found, please return it to him immediately.

That is all.

Do you really think I would much rather ride a TS, A Seadoo, a 3D before I would a 750!!!!!! I think you need to go see IDOK or Shonuff.

tom21

havin fun

looks like that thread got deleted but R hudson is doing a bangup job of redirecting traffic. I was looking at trying to work a deal on an fx for some parts but I think on second thought I will steer clear.

is it wrong to make like a sticky of bad sellers if there is overwhelming proof of wrongdoing? that would sure save reading a lot of threads, link them for sure so you can make up your mind. Not sure how you could defend against it if a few peeps wanted to gang up on you but I would think that those that do sell on a regular basis should have good seller posts to back em up?

Not looking for drama just a streamline way to check out who is naughty and who is nice.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
There is a phrase I have heard before on these boards:

"As the prop turns"

And I know someoen else who claims their skis were probably stolen years back by Dunavants.

itismejoshy

I Do What I Can...
wow this all seams like alot of "drama" for a bunch of dudes....i live in the cape and if any one needs me to go look at something seats in going to sell them before he ships let me know....i'm sure seats is not all bad...(not standing up for any one just saying every story has 2 sides).....we all need to get along....

Top Bottom