STOLEN 2006 GP1300R - Need Some Help - REWARD

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
If you don't trust a buisness enough to take their check then why let them sell your ski on consignment?

ger87410

How did I get here?
The dealer says he has sold multiple skis for Ken.

And???

Recently I've seen a falling out of people who were friends for years. Now they won't talk to each other. They've even returned all of each other's stuff. Reminded me of my sister's divorce.

Just because you're friends with someone doesn't mean you'll never get mad at them.

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
this aways happens with him. He was in a bunch of chit on pwc a while back. Scary thing is I almost bought something from him.

Go ahead search his posts. You'll realize something's not right. This type of stuff "follows" him everywhere.

Was he the guy with Craigslist ads saying, "I am a student in need of cheap JetSkis for scientific testing. Please give me your parts."

Big Kahuna

Administrator
last time I checked the 1300r's sold for less than $10,000.00. If you recieve less than 10g then I do not believe that there would be any capital gains taxes to pay. The person buying the ski is who pays the tax.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
last time I checked the 1300r's sold for less than $10,000.00. If you recieve less than 10g then I do not believe that there would be any capital gains taxes to pay. The person buying the ski is who pays the tax.

What if you moved a large volume of skis and parts (enough to be looked at as a form of income)?

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
he offers a $1000 reward on CL but only $100 to his friends on the X. :nutkick:

STOLEN 2006 Yamaha GP1300R - REWARD - $1000 (Cape Coral)
Reply to:sale-wjpmm-1179396763@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-19, 7:55PM EDT

This ski was stolen by an Estero, Florida dealer who does consignment sales. It has been missing about 2 weeks. The ski had about 29 hours on it at the time of the theft. It did not have FL numbers on it at the time of the theft. The HIN number is YAMA3272D606. There is a $1,000 reward for the person who finds the ski and gives information leading to the recovery of the ski and the prosecution of those involved in the theft. PLEASE CONTACT THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY AND WRITE DOWN THE PLATE NUMBER OF THE TOW VEHICLE IF POSSIBLE.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Top Bottom