STOLEN 2006 GP1300R - Need Some Help - REWARD

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
what i don't get.... why the anonymity of the "dealer" in question?

If so and so business ripped me off, I would be screaming their name from the high heavens! (and calling the states attorney office)

ttp://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93353

that is the thread he started on greenhulk....

the thread was started on 5/19/2009 and his first post starts out with
My wife's 2006 GPR was stolen by a dealer in Estero, Florida about 2 weeks ago, and to the best of my knowledge they sold it to someone in Alabama, Georgia, or South Carolina.

me thinks something is fishy in here

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If memory serves, Dunavants is like the Top Gun of stealing merchandise and parting it out.

Guess you need to do some research........ He is still in business. All Charges were dropped. The ABI investigator that lead the investigation lost his job because he was "aggressively" persuing the investigation to the point of harassment. Gil had a bad dealing with Brian, he bought a heavily modified "Mod" class 750 that was a ticking time bomb.

Guess you need to do some research........ He is still in business. All Charges were dropped. The ABI investigator that lead the investigation lost his job because he was "aggressively" persuing the investigation to the point of harassment. Gil had a bad dealing with Brian, he bought a heavily modified "Mod" class 750 that was a ticking time bomb.

he was on that show pinks a couple of weeks a go on speed tv. the charges were dropped but thats a stigma no one wants attached to them.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few

U left out the part where I left the ski for him to build the motor for 6 months, gave him 2 diff credit cards to do so and he SOLD the DAM ski while it was at his shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:spank:I sure hope he pays u dam good to defend his dum azz!!!!!!!!!!!!
U know how to get my blood boiling-why do it????????????????????????

Big Kahuna

Administrator
U left out the part where I left the ski for him to build the motor for 6 months, gave him 2 diff credit cards to do so and he SOLD the DAM ski while it was at his shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:spank:I sure hope he pays u dam good to defend his dum azz!!!!!!!!!!!!
U know how to get my blood boiling-why do it????????????????????????

LOL, I think it has been about 2 years since I talked to him.

I have bought plenty from him. Great deals. He does have connections. I have not bought from him in many years though.

I see some sour grapes. You had a bad deal. That crap happens with everybody in any kind of retail service business. I know your mechanics have screwed up many times. I know my flooring guys do. We got to come back to Jasper to fix a screw up / crappy workmanship.

LOL, I think it has been about 2 years since I talked to him.

I have bought plenty from him. Great deals. He does have connections. I have not bought from him in many years though.

I see some sour grapes. You had a bad deal. That crap happens with everybody in any kind of retail service business. I know your mechanics have screwed up many times. I know my flooring guys do. We got to come back to Jasper to fix a screw up / crappy workmanship.

hey Gil i think i know where your ski went....:pokey:

Top Bottom