Stolen Ski

As of this past weekend I returned to my cottage on Devils Lake, MI to find my 89 Kawasaki sx Standup not on the lift. It has numbers 31 on the side and front and has a lot of tender love and care put into it.

If you have any info it would greatly be appreciated. It may have been missing as early as May 22nd.

Thanks to all.

-J-

If you have direct info feel free to hit me up at tremmel.5@buckeyemail.osu.edu

As of this past weekend I returned to my cottage on Devils Lake, MI to find my 89 Kawasaki sx Standup not on the lift. It has numbers 31 on the side and front and has a lot of tender love and care put into it.

If you have any info it would greatly be appreciated. It may have been missing as early as May 22nd.

Thanks to all.

-J-

If you have direct info feel free to hit me up at tremmel.5@buckeyemail.osu.edu

that sucks. we have a rental house and some one pulled up and stole the old chitty air conditioner. we think they are waiting for us to put in the new one so they can steel it? they didn't cut a single wire... not even the ground wire.. then the next day a friend of ours brings out a used sliding door. we were going to trash it becaus it didn't fit, but today we went out there and some one stole it to. wtf is wrong with people?

i hate theives. i will keep an extra eye out for ya. good luck.:sneaky:

There has been a crap load of theft around my area lately. It has always been a very safe area where nobody locks their doors. Now I have to lock everything up. It sucks.
Post pics so we can keep watch. Any custom stuff helps. Stickers will be gone the first day.

That sucks! I used to live near a public access on another lake and people from the launch would mess with stuff late at night, sealing stuff from boats, setting then adrift etc. we resorted to using the "U" shaped bike locks throught the nose of the ski and then through the wheel on the lift, locking it in the up possition, we never did have a problem but, maybe it made the m.f.er's think twice. best of luck finding her.

Thanks everybody

Thanks to all who have posted and viewed. Here are some pics.

It currently has the numbers on it unless they were taken off.

Attachments

• ski.jpg
    ski.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 650_stand_up_004.jpg
    650_stand_up_004.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 650_stand_up_007 copy.jpg
    650_stand_up_007 copy.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

hfthe3rd

NewYork Crew
just watch for it.. I had my snowboard stolen this year and two weeks later we saw the kid who stole it in the parking lot with it....criminals are stupid

tbaer

USMC
In the town I live in these older dudes ride bikes anround and ask people if they need there lawns raked or mowed of house painted... So they can map out a schedule of when you come and go and so they can peep out you chit through the windows and then they come back in the middle of the day while your at work and steal all your chit. I hate thieves!!!!

X2 on the local eye.. Chances are it was some punk ass ids who don't know what to do with it now. I wouldn't doubt if you see it on a local lake somewhere, or on craigslist. There is only so much you can do with a stand up, very small community of riders. Hope it turns up for you man!

Top Bottom