Stunt Junkies

jetskee

Team Not-As-Ugly-Anymore
When they rolled the ski over on the beach to find out what was wrong with the pump, I thought there was going to be a 6' snake in there. :biggrin: :biggrin:

That was way cool TV!

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
You are our god Ross! Best exposure for standups in 10 years easy!
Mike was rockin the hydro turf shirt I designed! SWEET!

Haha that was the same hydro-turf shirt i wore today too:biggrin:

Anyways that was sick and i too had a big smile just seeeing ross and mike on national TV.:Banane01:

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Just saw the show; thanks for calling, Gump! I thought it was on at 10pmCST, not 9. Ross, you're crazy! Glad you didn't get hurt!!! Can't wait to see the double :)

LMAO!!!

Slacker!

Good riding with you this weekend.:biggthumpup:

Absolutely awesome episode of Stunt Junkies. :arms:

I didn't know that one of the hosts used to work at WaterWorld. Good to see all the positive representation of the various companies. I chuckled when the crew got into the Zodiak with the JetPilot gear---it reminded me of a thread over on PWCToday about couchers wearing Slippery, JP, and other cool gear. :haha:

Ross, Mike, and Clay---Way to Go!!!

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
Lots of Nascency footage! WTG Chris!!!!

...ya know, i didn't want to say anything before because i didn't know how much they used but man...i'm friggin speechless...that was awesome...ross did such an incredible job, even in sub-par conditions the guy is a true ambassador for the sport of freeride...and the mike serlin commentary is one of a kind...i am proud to know these guys, i am proud to have been able to help out with this project....

and im going back to the west coast later this year, when the surf is better...and im gonna bug the crap outta ross...and maybe we can scoop stunt junkies for the next nascency video...

congrats ross...congrats mike...you guys absolutly killed it...thank you so much...i am proud to call you both friends...

P

PancakePete

Way to go Ross... You Rock... I say now we get a rerun to get some west coast east coast Rival ! HEHEHEH !:sneaky:
No... ALL LOVE ! You guys killed it ! Wish the surf was a little better for you, but you made the best of it ! True sport ambassadors !

Boris

The Good Old Days
That was AWESOME :arms:

Prime time TV exposure. :biggthumpup:

You ROCK :headbang:

Don't want to give anything away for those who haven't seen the show yet but everyone involved just did a wonderful thing for the sport.
Great ambassadors one and all.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

On the DVR right now... will have it on disc sometime tomorrow... excellent show

and didn't know either the host was in waterworld.

Top Bottom