Stunt Junkies

GUMP

i rekon
LMAO!!!

Slacker!

Good riding with you this weekend.:biggthumpup:

Absolutely awesome episode of Stunt Junkies. :arms:

I didn't know that one of the hosts used to work at WaterWorld. Good to see all the positive representation of the various companies. I chuckled when the crew got into the Zodiak with the JetPilot gear---it reminded me of a thread over on PWCToday about couchers wearing Slippery, JP, and other cool gear. :haha:

Ross, Mike, and Clay---Way to Go!!!

:haha:

he really is a slacker :biggrin:

all i can say about the show is Ross :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Legdragger

Bringing it back
That was GREAT! They had a lot more riding in it than I thought they would. Blows the doors off any other episode of Stunt Junkies I have seen.

Maybe they could launch Ross with the catapult from the episode they had on right after off the beach with his ski if there is no surf next time?

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Siiiiiiiick
Ross is by far the best rider next to joe to have out there reppin our sport
you did awesome ross!
great editing for people who werent there or know about the sport
mike being a host
good show mates
i cant say more most people havent seen it yet:sneaky:

Prem1x

Tinkering obsessed
That was real fun to watch. You put it out there as best you could with what you had. That's for sure.

Cool seeing Ross, Mike and Clay on TV!

That sux... the cable company decided a few weeks ago that I didn't need to get cable if I didn't pay for it....

So I missed it... Who is going to upload it to Youtube.... so I can see this...

Or email it to me or something I feel so left out... :frown:

motojunkie96

AKA "The Paulinator"
Was anybody else slightly annoyed when they repeatedly kept saying "Man, this is old school, I mean old school!" Umm, guys, they still build these things ya know?

But on another note, that was great to watch!!! I hope that brings some more people to this sport and away from the Dark Side (I mean couches :sneaky: )

Wish that other ski had held up - I was really hoping to sit there and say "Dammit!!! Another trick I can't do!" Regardless, what Ross did do was impressive as hell, I am majorly envious!

team510

squarenose
that was rad. definetly the best episode of stunt junkies ive seen. maybe they realized no one effing cares about all the talking and they want to see more riding. but now my sister thinks ross is hot hahah. anyways great job ross. the double will come around soon enough.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
I really like the direction the hosts took. From the get go they emphisized stand up skis are where its at. I thought they portrayed jet skiing verry well, and how stand ups are where its at.
Really a great light on our sport!!

Good job Ross. Mabey give it a go this weekend?

Snackem

Danger Zone
Man I would love to see what you could have done with the 900 cc ski and some good 7-10' surf. . .

That was an awesome show, glad I got it on video.

Thanks guys

Thanks for all the nice stuff you guys are saying...hope you enjoyed it. I had fun watching it...little disappointed but it was lots of fun. And I hope it will be good for all of us.

Perry, who is one of the hosts and the executive producer of the show, also designed and performed lots of the stunts on the movie Water World.

The boat I was riding for the stunt was my own stock 701...the Blowsion boat cracked a dome and we did not have what we needed to put it back together.

And Taylor was there for most all of it, and he gave me the reduction nozzle.

Thanks again for all the support and the kind words...hopefully there will be more good stuff soon!

Wow:bigeyes: Just got done watching it. Luckily there was a late night showing also cuz I missed the 10PM showing. This was by far the best thing for the growth of our sport and I don't think anyone could have done a better job of representing our sport.

Thanks Ross.:hail::woot::biggthumpup:

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Ross is for sure a ROCK STAR. I was really happy with the show. We weren't exactly sure what to expect, but i think they did a great job depicting our sport and what its about. Like fly said this is a very very good thing for the growth of our sport.
Yes they did mention "old school" at the very begining, but then they went on to speak about how new our sport is, howmuch it is growing and how much potential it has. I think Perry even mentions that standups is where its at!!!

Thanks for all the support from everybody and thank you Ross for letting me be a part of this. Hopefully we will get a lot more positve exposure like this in the near future.

Top Bottom