Stunt Junkies

W

wydopen

good job ross..with the right surf on the right boat...you got it,,

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
It's great to have it on national t.v. but why not wait for some surf so this guy aleast had a chance to get somewhere past 1 flip.
If he had pulled it off, alot more people would here about it.
dude, did you here some dude on a jetski did a double back flip.

The Stunt Junkies crew shows up for two to three days of shooting and then flies home. You really don't have the option of waiting for the perfect combination of weather for massive swells.

You win some, you lose some. I think the episode gave big integrity to the sport and to the SJ show. You don't always get the conditions and the results you're after and that's OK because that's life. You take what you're given, you give 110%, and goddammit that's exactly what Ross did. I was sure he was going to break a lot more than a just pump and a dome.

I thought the show was significantly better than MacClugage's houseboat jump. (mostly because Jeb Corliss got fired) And that's saying something because I have the biggest Mac man-crush. :bigeyes: :woot:

Last edited:

Frosty

New York Crew
The Stunt Junkies crew shows up or two to three days of shooting and then flies home. You really don't have the option of waiting for the perfect combination of weather for massive swells.

You win some, you lose some. I think the episode gave big integrity to the sport and to the SJ show. You don't always get the conditions and the results you're after and that's OK because that's life. You take what you're given, you give 110%, and goddammit that's exactly what Ross did. I was sure he was going to break a lot more than a just pump and a dome.

I thought the show was significantly better than MacClugage's houseboat jump. (mostly because Jeb Corliss got fired) And that's saying something because I have the biggest Mac man-crush. :bigeyes: :woot:

right on bro!!! :biggthumpup:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
It's great to have it on national t.v. but why not wait for some surf so this guy aleast had a chance to get somewhere past 1 flip.
If he had pulled it off, alot more people would here about it.
dude, did you here some dude on a jetski did a double back flip.

I think that is the premise of the show. A date or dates are set to perform the stunt and if it's not pulled of it's not pulled off. That is the drama of the show. Unfortunately for Ross he had problems beyond his control.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
The Stunt Junkies crew shows up or two to three days of shooting and then flies home. You really don't have the option of waiting for the perfect combination of weather for massive swells.

you beat me to it.

J

justride

well at least he got paid 10 grand for it, that's cool.
I'm not knocking it I just wish he had pulled it off, then it would have done real good for the jet ski seen.

P

PancakePete

that was a valid attempt

That video is truely inspiring... I have been lossing the faith lately with personal stuff at home....

But man, that vid is FREAKIN INSANE ! holy ! :hail: :biggthumpup: :Banane01:

(Sorry for thread jack ross)

Top Bottom