Other Sunk Ski in Lake Erie...how do we find it...

No and you can rest assured it is gone forever now! The lake is getting beaten right now! 13-20 foot waves with near 70MPH gusts along the shore here......they closed our main freeway that hugs the coast!

Last edited:

Schmidty721

someone turf my rails
If you guys start a donation thread I'm more than willing to help by sending some parts or $$ via paypal to get the new build started. I would hope that the rest of the members will kick in as well. I'd hate to see this board play favorites on who they are willing to donate parts/money to.

Edit: Zach, you should have a refund in your paypal account for the 62t stator you purchased from me. Keep the stator or sell it, whatever you need to do man

Last edited:

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
I believe I have to just move on now. I had planned doing another scan before this storm hit however I couldn't get it scheduled in. The only thing I can really hope for now is that it get tossed on the beach from these massive 20ft waves, else it probably up in Lake Huron or something LOL. Anyways any donations would be greatly appreciated!

Well if it comes by me ill let you know. Lol
But all joking aside your right with the nasty wind we have been having its gone, and even if it does get washed up the hull will be junk and so will the motor if you don't get to it right away. Sorry for being a downer :(

Top Bottom