Super trick billet ski stand

If it gets too expensive you won't sell any. Cheap sells.
As much as I like the idea of a lift system it will probably get too pricey. Making adjustable legs wouldn't be too tough though. makes me think I might try to make something myself. That way if you were going to be wrenching you could raise the stand up higher before putting hte ski on it. For on and off the trailer, you could leave it down low.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I had both my steel carts made up at work for free over 10 yrs ago. One for the standup and one for the couch. If I didn't have them and was in the market for something I would just buy another beach cart. My TBM is a perfect height and offers the most flexibility when it comes to loading and moving skis around.

Now if you are looking for a cool project, how about turning your attention to a custom beach cart? The only good one on the market right now is Factory Zero out of the UK so this might be a good time to introduce something new.

picture.php

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
As far as an adjustable height cart, they make snowmobile lifts that are quite simple and have a screw style jack system that is simple and clean that would adapt over easily enough...

Attachments

• snowmobile lift.jpg
    snowmobile lift.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 27
  • streamlinedistribution_2095_292129859.jpg
    streamlinedistribution_2095_292129859.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 22
Top Bottom